Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Nearly Stopped, Sucks It Up To Win a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, could have won $100 dollars if I wasn't a coward and went through with the bet. It was just too much though, $750 just to win 100, too risky and look what happened anyway.

Comment

• It seemed kind of odd to me that Bradley's wife and step mother left so abruptly, I understand they don't want to see Bradley get hurt or KO'ed but It was like they had no faith in him.. Even Cotto's wife can hang in there longer than that and we all know that she's usually the first that will get up and go. It kind of just rubbed me the wrong way, win or lose you should support your family, like they are just around for the money or something

Comment

• Originally posted by QS2 View Post
        Bradley is damaged, his last 2 fight took a lot from him.
        First the wheel chair and now the brain damage. How many more punishment
        can he take?

Overly simplistic analysis. He got shook up tonight but his fighting shape kept him on his feet.

He needs another long break to recover (unlike NFL players) if he does have a concussion, and get his head back in the game. He was fighting angry. Clearly the aftermath of the Pacquiao fight effected him. Heck, he cried during that interview they showed.

Now, it's time to get back to the basics and not try to overcompensate for his lack of power.

Comment

Bradley said he softened pacman up for marquez but i think it's vice-versa.
          pacman took something from bradley because he's not the same fighter.
          He got hit too easily from wild punches.
          Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
          You're exactly right.

Like I said in another post, how do you award rounds to a fighter who is not throwing while the other guys is throwing a 100 punches?

It's really just plain and simple bias. Forums were created for some of the most biased people in the world to write their strange conclusions.
          I wasn't being biased you douche he won some easy rounds no doubt about that however in my mind It was a draw and nothings going to change my mind on that, As for throwing 100 punches so its okay to land 20 of those 100 and con the judges with the 80 plus shots that miss or hit gloves '' just because hes throwing them'' are you for real and as for Martinez yes hes guilty of a bit of Con work himself he will win rounds on output regardless of weather hes connecting or not same goes for khan and Bradley.

Comment

Bradley is damaged, his last 2 fight took a lot from him.
            First the wheel chair and now the brain damage. How many more punishment
            can he take?
            LOL. He should retire!! And he doesn't even have a loss!!!

LOL. I find it funny how just one loss, or a bad fight and you're damaged.

What about those fighters who fought in the 20's,30's all the way up to the 50's. These guys would fight a lot more often and loss a lot more often, but they weren't written off after just one loss or bad performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
              You're talking about a single round. But how does Roach or anybody know they were behind by a single round?

You're talking in hindsight. Sure, if Ruslan knew they were behind by one point Ruslan would've gone all balls out, but they don't know the scorecards.

It's not like in Baseball where you know the score. Roach and Ruslan had no idea that one round could swing the fight.
              Ruslan should have been going balls out period. Every round is critical in a close fight, and he gave several of them away. Ruslan will likely be kicking himself tomorrow for not letting his hands go more often, and I think Roach should be kicking himself as well for not keeping him on track in the middle rounds.

Bottom line: You can agree or disagree, but I think a guy like Ruslan would benefit more from having Garcia in his corner than Roach.
              Last edited by Caxcan; 03-17-2013, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• i think it's safe to say devon alexander ruined tim bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                  Provodnikov won. Plain and simple. Total garbage. Harold ledernan had a ******ed scorecard. Bradley got a hometown decision and a freebie on the first knockdown. Fix was in. Bradley is going to get even more hate after this fight. He should have just lost and people would respect him for trying. It's sickening..,
                  I don't agree with you on the fight score, but out of 10 fights Lederman usually has like 9 horrible scorecards.

Comment

• Bradley mustof been doing something right... Freddie was close to stoppin the fight, and not from the cut caused by a PUNCH by Bradley, but because Prov was taking too many shots and his face was busted up. Some of ya'll act like Bradley just stood there and did nothing. Actually, if Bradley would have gone in there and fought his normal style, he would have beat Prov by an even widder margin (which is what I expect will happen if they ever rematch). Bradley went in there trying to prove something, but fighting that way is not the style that best suits him. He needs to go back to his box and move ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Copyright View Post
                      I wasn't being biased you douche he won some easy rounds no doubt about that however in my mind It was a draw and nothings going to change my mind on that, As for throwing 100 punches so its okay to land 20 of those 100 and con the judges with the 80 plus shots that miss or hit gloves '' just because hes throwing them'' are you for real and as for Martinez yes hes guilty of a bit of Con work himself he will win rounds on output regardless of weather hes connecting or not same goes for khan and Bradley.
                      But if the other guys is not throwing or landing, then those soft shots 100 shots will win rounds. Isn't that just logic.

As far as Martinez is concerned, are you telling me he conned the judges against Chavez. Or are you telling me he conned Barker, Macklin, or Pavlik with blood streaming down both eyes and badly bruised.

What are you talking about? Martinez has knocked out everyone at middleweight for the exception of Chavez and Pavlik to which whom he gave a terrible beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X