No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi To Broner: I Don't Go That Way, I Like Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    No better than what Pauli said....now keep getting high off of Broner's **** fumes, no need for you to save your last brain cell for a special occasion, you're not using it anyway.
    Ill admit when i make mistake and i thought i was responding to pauliescomback to that response. And kid this is the third time you used **** fumes so if it didnt work the first time maybe drop the joke from your routine.

Comment

Broner will probably beat Paulie in the ring, but he will get slaughtered by him when it comes to talking!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        And kid this is the third time you used **** fumes so if it didnt work the first time maybe drop the joke from your routine.
        It worked for me, child. It is easy to imagine you with your eyes rolling in your head from the behind quarters vapors of your dearly beloved Broner. I'm laughing right now!

Comment

It worked for me, child. It is Easy to imagine you with your eyes rolling in your head from the behind quarters vapors of your dearly beloved Broner. I'm laughing right now!
          Child? Oh in response to me using kid. Wow really dug deep for that one huh. And theres the **** vapor joke again.

What worked for you? Getting high off **** vapors? Or the thought of two men smelling eachothers asses?

Comment

Child? Oh in response to me using kid. Wow really dug deep for that one huh. And theres the **** vapor joke again. What worked for you? Getting high off **** vapors?
            Getting a laugh off of imagining you getting high off of Broners vapors. Hilarious. Okay little girl, Mommy is calling you. Go.

Comment

Getting a laugh off of imagining you getting high off of Broners vapors. Hilarious. Okay little girl, Mommy is calling you. Go.
              So a man smelling another mans ass does it for you huh. Maybe you should talk to someone about that cause ive heard of kinky **** but that is out there. Next youll start talking about how your "man friend" took it a step farther and dropped a deuce on your chest. While you laughed.

Comment

Broner is shook.

Comment

Ok after my last response i realized your obsession with Broners **** vapors caused me to go to far. Im gonna go back to talking boxing and you can have your fun imagining men smelling eachothers asses.

Comment

Ok after my last response i realized your obsession with Broners **** vapors caused me to go to far. Im gonna go back to talking boxing and you can have your fun imagining men smelling eachothers asses.
                    And feel free to continue intoxicating yourself on his fumes. I have kept you away far too long.
                    Last edited by richardt; 03-15-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

On one hand, you can taunt Malignaggie for being effeminate because of the way he sometimes dresses up for his fights. The metro***ual looks that he has about him. But that message has to come from someone else, not Broner. Someone who is a tough S.o.B like Matthysse or Maidana etc,.

Not Broner, a guy who dresses up like Justin Beiber and posts it on his twitter. A guy who is in love with his reflection in the mirror (or least pretends to).

So, good comeback from Malignaggie. But if it was anyone else besides Broner, you could bully Paulie with Prison taunts of making him his b1tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X