You want to bet on that?
    Hell yeah. How do we bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Now that is cool! This fight starting to get a nice push
      I agree with you

Comment

Canelo is ****ed

It baffels me that Trout is the underdog, he dos everything inside the ring better then Canelo, and he is much bigger.

But good for me because I am betting 1000 bucks that Trout beats Canelo by clear UD

Comment

Marquez will likely go where the money is meaning Pac vs. Marquez in November.

Comment

I'd like to bet on this fight... can someone point me on how to bet?

Comment

Originally posted by apolloshane View Post
              Are you a crackhead what the hell does this have to do with the topic
              Dam troll

Comment

Originally posted by apolloshane View Post
                yes thats a very good point...

Comment

this is why goldy is better than top stank. this fight will take place in san antonio.so lets keep it fresh in the minds of the basketball fans. hell i would have loved to be at that ball game boxing promotion to see,feel,and hear the response.win,lose,or draw.this fight will help both their careers going forward.

Comment

I like the Mascot....Alvarez definately look out of his element...

Comment

This fight is being promoted tremendously. Which is awesome. However that means that it's gonna have to be a clean fight without controversy. Because you simply should not sell a fight of this magnitude so thoroughly to the public then turn right around & pull some suspect black market decision making.

Comment

Working...
                      X