Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are these boxers associating themselves with rapper Mr. Capon-E?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    And he's gonna keep using em. Especially in a Floyd thread, to get his agenda across.
    I know it's kinda sad, but he literally has TWO alts he's posting with at the same time (bernard hopkins and the myth). That's a new all time low for him. Whatever floats his boat though.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      I know it's kinda sad, but he literally has TWO alts he's posting with at the same time (bernard hopkins and the myth). That's a new all time low for him. Whatever floats his boat though.
      It's kind of sick. He's THAT obsessed with 1 fighter.

Makes you wonder if he gay or straight. Who the **** am I kidding? He gay as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Mares probably associates himself with Capone-e because he's from Hawaiian gardens which has a known gang culture. Capone-e's camp HPG is very well known in the gang culture of L.A.

That's probably the same reason why Rios associates himself with the HPG/HI-Power soldiers

Amir Khan associates himself with Capone-e because Capone-e is actually Pakistani despite being involved in Chicano culture
        Conejo stays punking those HPG lames.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Conejo stays punking those HPG lames.
          Criminal was alright and so was Stomper to a smaller extent but

Conejo >>>>

G-rabs is something else

Comment

I don't know.. He's garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Criminal was alright and so was Stomper to a smaller extent but

Conejo >>>>

G-rabs is something else
              Yup, I like Criminal's first two or three albums, then dude fell of with those wack ass repeated beats. Stomps had a few good songs, actually met him and he's a cool guy. But yeah G-Rabbs shat all over that crew. Always wanted to hear Mr Shadow (before he got wack) and him on a track.

Comment

Who wouldn't want to be associated with a Mexican gangster?

Comment

The biggest question is why aren't there more boxers associating themselves with Capone-E.He's such an iconic and beloved figure among Mexicans and Chicano's, which, in addition to his rapping ability, probably has a great deal to do with his humble, down-to-earth demeanour.He never forgot where he came from, never forgot how much his family sacrificed to cross the border over from Mexico.

Here's a great shot of Capone-E and crew performing at his sell-out performance at Azteca Stadium (he actually sold the stadium out for five nights in a row) two summers ago:

Comment

gucci mane and capone e both ****in sukk, i didnt know who the **** gucci is until i heard that horrible freestyle and (that maniac posted) , lol, i tried to listen to more **** from gucci to see if gucci is only a horrible freestyle but after hearing his flow, lol, i declare rap is still ****in dead

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                      The biggest question is why aren't there more boxers associating themselves with Capone-E.He's such an iconic and beloved figure among Mexicans and Chicano's, which, in addition to his rapping ability, probably has a great deal to do with his humble, down-to-earth demeanour.He never forgot where he came from, never forgot how much his family sacrificed to cross the border over from Mexico.

Here's a great shot of Capone-E and crew performing at his sell-out performance at Azteca Stadium (he actually sold the stadium out for five nights in a row) two summers ago:

Mr Capone E is a G. He's totally not from Pakistan.

Comment

Working...
                      X