Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
    LOL

About Pac: "My mind went blank."

You can tell he wanted to say something nice about him but he couldn't because his friendship with Floyd. Even after Pac's KO, tt sucks that nowadays you're either Team Floyd or Team Pac and can't even say that you like both fighters.
    I know right. It's like some gay ass Twilight saga.

I'm team Floyd!!! I'm team Pac!!!!

**** both of ya'll.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
      LOL

About Pac: "My mind went blank."

You can tell he wanted to say something nice about him but he couldn't because his friendship with Floyd. Even after Pac's KO, tt sucks that nowadays you're either Team Floyd or Team Pac and can't even say that you like both fighters.
      If we learned anything yesterday, its that Mayweather doesn't even need anything resembling a good reason to hate someone. Saying something even remotely nice about Pac? You might as well have slapped him in the face.

Comment

Hmm...winter storm... No wonder he's not attracting flies.

Comment

This kid need to get checked by Peterson or Bradley. Im fine with either doing it.

Comment

Broner can make Pac fans like Bradley....now thats power!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Southpawology

Anyways I'm not a bradley supporter but I'm backing him if this fight ever went down

it's funny how Bradley is suddenly the lesser of two evils and winning the vote (even if only for one fight) of guys who previously ****ted on him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Broner really annoys me. I respect his skills, but I would love to see him lose. The problem is, he might not for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Too bad that fight will never happen. Bradley would put him to sleep like he did Pacquiao
                  lol bradley put pacquiao to sleep? Maybe in some sort of chain reaction type thing lol but I think Bradley could beat Broner. The whole "who" thing he does for anyone near his weight class is ******. You can tell he knows them lol

Comment

Why is he playing Bradley like that? Lol

Comment

Bradley-Broner sounds like a good fight
                      but it's not realistic right now
                      just by ****riding Floyd, Broner's got more luster than him right now
                      Bradley's more proven, but he crashed hard last yr
                      Broner should go to JWW after Paulie though, they can fight later

Comment

Working...
                      X