Disturbing images of Adrien Broner..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HE str8 trippin, mayn.

Comment

I can only imagine the hailstorm if it was Floyd in that compromising position.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        I can only imagine the hailstorm if it was Floyd in that compromising position.
        flojobs would be rockin that look too.

Comment

Who cares if he wants to dress like this or Oscar wants to get coked out and put on fishnets or if manny want to sleep in bed with a Bunch of guys or if cotto sleeps with his boy and grabs his butt. Pretty much as long as they kick ass in the ring i dont care if they wear high heels to the weigh ins.

Comment

Dude is pure ****** trash you often see on WSHH. But these pics are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              flojobs would be rockin that look too.
              Your avi looks like they belong in these pics too. Same kind of shorts and all they need to do is tuck the shirt in the collar and there you go. Are they in a church?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                I gotcha but in some of those pics he definitely looks like he's older than 17.

Does he look 17 to you in this one?

Man, this generation is fked. We're talking about Broner here but he's not the only one acting/dressing like this. Can't believe they call themselves MEN.
                My god just when I thought the pics couldnt get any worse, and for some reason i'm imagining a press conference between rios and broner and rios blowing up this pic to poster size and bringing it out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Your avi looks like they belong in these pics too. Same kind of shorts and all they need to do is tuck the shirt in the collar and there you go. Are they in a church?
                  That is Broner in my avi.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    That is Broner in my avi.
                    Thats what i thought after i looked closer but there you go. He always dresses like that. Are they in a church?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X