Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disturbing images of Adrien Broner..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMG]http://a2.ec-images.*******cdn.com/images02/104/2c25c616dceb4bd994826cf0e3e859f9/l.jpg[/IMG]

Adrien Broner even dresses like a Clown lol, look at those balloon pants.

Comment

• Just looking at those Jean Shorts you know Broner shops at ROSS. He probably got a pair of Karl Kani and cross colors joints too.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Just looking at those Jean Shorts you know Broner shops at ROSS. He probably got a pair of Karl Kani and cross colors joints too.

Comment

• Broner is gay, or in the closet, seriously no straight man would dress like that, move his hands like that, have an infatuation with another man like that, I think he only sleeps with women to impress his boys and has kids to be like Floyd.

Wtf and look at these suspect photos of him on the toilet butt naked and he shaves his chest, leg and body hair too

Before with hair

After no hair

Comment

• jajaja AB is a ******* maricon

Comment

• The next Oscar De La Hoya

Comment

• Lol, if someone could send a link to this thread to Paulie it'd be good fuel. So many pages of material for Paulie to use

Someone send it to him on twitter or facebook!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Broner is gay, or in the closet, seriously no straight man would dress like that, move his hands like that, have an infatuation with another man like that, I think he only sleeps with women to impress his boys and has kids to be like Floyd.

Wtf and look at these suspect photos of him on the toilet butt naked and he shaves his chest, leg and body hair too

Before with hair

After no hair

lmaolmaolmaolmao What the hell...

Comment

• It doesn't surprise me one bit giving the statistics done and published in time ****zine. 90% of all black males have voluntarily engaged in *******ual acts at least twice in their life and at least 62% of all black males are bi***uals out of which 45% are secretive of their *******ual desires.

This is referred to being on the "DL" "Downlow" in the black community, some look at it as a epidemic. Some medical studies have made a connection between this *******ual epidermic in the black community as the underlining cause of black communities having the highest rate of HIV and Herpes.

Giving the evidence I will have to agree

[IMG]http://a4.l3-images.*******cdn.com/images02/71/e4a1f9ef4b27466fb65473a324eb976c/l.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Paulie should of used these images posted on this thread..this would of been gold for twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X