Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better ring IQ - Executioner, Money or Dinamita?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better ring IQ - Executioner, Money or Dinamita?

Who has better ring IQ from these three personally I would say the Executioner. The reason is because when I see the Executioner fight I don't see anything that's amazing about his speed, power but I'm amazed by his ring intelligence and how snidy he is in the ring.
    Last edited by Queen_Leia; 03-12-2013, 06:46 PM.

Bhop. Isn't fast or hit hard or have any special physical advantage. Just outsmarts anyone

Comment

B-hop and it's not even fair.

He's been fighting at a high level longer than anybody.

Comment

Anyone who chooses anyone other than Bhop should be immediately banned!

Comment

bhop hes an old school fighter. too smart 48years old and hes still beating world champs.

Comment

Id say Bhop. Money. JMM.

With high ring IQ, you shouldnt get hit a lot. But bhops been doing it for so long you gotta give him #1.

Comment

All three are obviously great examples of Ring IQ. That said, BHop takes this one. To be able to clown young champions in their prime when he's 48 says it all.

Comment

I'm going to say Hopkins. He is winning fights with nothing but his intelligence. It's incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Anyone who chooses anyone other than Bhop should be immediately banned!
                  100 times this.

B-Hop's not an exciting fighter, but he knows everything there is to know about boxing.

Comment

Dinamita
                    Hopkins
                    Floyd

in that order. I don't have a problem with B-hop and Dinamita being interchangeable.

Floyd hasn't had to be diverse enough to display the IQ of Bhop or Dinamita. Even if he did beat Dinamita (with a huge size and weight advantage)

Lets see if he's still jumping weightclasses and knocking out ATG's when he's 39 or in his 40's. Although Floyd is displaying ring smarts by ducking any possible threat and fighting fighters at the right time.

Comment

Working...
                    X