"but hes only 23 years. hes still a young guy."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    ......wait what?

yea that's pretty much the point. Great fighters were doing great things when they were young. No "he young" Excuses.
    So are you gonna list the HOFers that Broner should be fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Bout damn time. Only pass Canelo gets is the PWill and Kirkland fights falling through. Other than that, he's been a belt holder far too long, for his next fight to be considered his 1st significant defense of the title he's been holding for two, count um, TWO gotdamn years.
      I agree bro but you all act as if its his fault. He is golden boys bi tch. Don't hate on him hate on his promoter manager and the fooken crooked az WBC

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Imagine if there was a Prince Naseem RIGHT NOW. He would eclipse Broner.
        Probable.

It's also probable he would get beaten soundly, get his head smashed into the turnbuckle WWE style, then retire after one more fight.

Yay imagination land....

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          I'm not a Canelo fan but he is fighting Austin trout in about a month so what is the fawking problem?
          his first legit fight after how many years? but that's ok

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Probable.

It's also probable he would get beaten soundly, get his head smashed into the turnbuckle WWE style, then retire after one more fight.

Yay imagination land....
            His win over Kevin Kelly over anything that Broner has so far. He would've been Amir Khan x100, even though he already was. But imagine him with social media.

YAY! Broner can garner 1 million views on HBO!!! Yippeeeee!!!!

Prince Naseem would be on PPV, fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              I agree bro but you all act as if its his fault. He is golden boys bi tch. Don't hate on him hate on his promoter manager and the fooken crooked az WBC
              lol so can broner use that same excuse lol canelo fans

Comment

23 = michael Jordan

Comment

Really doesnt matter. He(Broner)has fought the top guy in his division(Demarco). Canelo on the other hand has yet to fight ANYONE in his divison, except a shot to **** a$$ Cintron, and......wait for it..................Ryan "gotdamn" Rhodes.

But I see where this thread is intended to go, so I shall digress.
                  Actually it does matter when the person I was responding to said those I mentioned turned pro as teens. Guess what? So did broner.

Btw, not a fan of Canelo. But he is fighting Trout, and how old is Saul again?

Comment

So are you gonna list the HOFers that Broner should be fighting?

for starters he should be fighting the best in his division. He fought the best in his division how many times? once? and it was bum ass Demarco

Let me get this straight. He didn't fight Uchiyama, Abril, Burns, Vazquez, Matthysse, Peterson, Garcia, Rios, Alvarado etc. but fought Demarco. so he gets a pass for ducking every other top fighter. I guess it's okay though because he's about to face the Paulie the weakest title holder in all of boxing.

Who knows what HOF could emerge from 130-140. Broner ducked all of them and his garbage fanbase excuses him because "he young"

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                      his first legit fight after how many years? but that's ok
                      Saul is 22 though. Why can't that excuse work for him?

Comment

Working...
                      X