No announcement yet.

"but hes only 23 years. hes still a young guy."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
    I'm not a canelo fan though. The SN is a joke and a play at Floyd stans who view money as everything in boxing.
    I know you are not, however the tread brought out certain double standards that are most definitely clear between the 2. Way I see it is, you either like them both, or dislike them the same. They're carbon copies of 1 another, except that Broner is slightly more accomplished, which I'm standing by until canelo actually beats a real jr middleweight.

Comment

"Only Mexicans think Guerrero has chance"

now all of a sudden Guerrero was the favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Already Ross mah homie. I dont even know how I found myself in here entertaining this mess, but alas here I am huh?

Atleast there's no dunbas$ name calling, and a healthy debate is taking place, cant ask for much more than that I guess huh?
        Yeah, its fun every once and a while. Can't complain about a healthy atmosphere either. Well, for Boxing Scene this is healthy. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          read the comments

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=574323

funny how quickly people forget how EVERY one was saying Berto was going to smoke Guerrero.

I love when people try to rewrite history
          Great example.

You linked me to a thread with 15 posts. Which now accounts for 90% of all posters on here.

Like I said. Hyperbolic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I know his 1st fight at WW wasnt Berto BB my man. Aydin was stiffer comp than a old Casa, limited Katsidis, and Escobedo, but lets not get it twisted, he was no world beater by any means of the expression at 147 now was he? Sure he was being talked up, being that WW is kinda thin, undefeated, and no one had seen much from him. He tested the waters, against the lower tier at 147, just like Broner is attempting with Paulie.

Ross aint hatin, he made a very valid point

Hey, that was the word on here after the Ortiz fight, wasnt it? Exposed? That 90% is not accurate at all.
            I don't have a problem with the problem's 2 division jump though. My thing is, why drag the Ghost into this?? Broner's freckled faced twin would do just fine. They're both protected, force fed, silver spooned & mirror images of each other. The Ghost has had a career of up's n downs but he wasn't given anything like those 2. I'm still standing behind my points.

No canelo fan should utter a word about Broner & the Ghost shouldn't be dragged into this period.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              See, with you, I can have patience cause you like both Broner & canelo. But I'm fairly certain that for the majority that like 1 but not the other, it's a race thing. Which is why I disagree with bringing the Ghost into this clusterfucc. You're giving the bottom feeders more amo for the hate campaign.
              Clearly.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Great example.

You linked me to a thread with 15 posts. Which now accounts for 90% of all posters on here.

Like I said. Hyperbolic.
                in other words I give you and example you decide "nah it aint good enough" and dismiss it. Well it is good enough and I'm dismissing your post.

90% of people here thought Berto was going to destroy Guerrero

Comment

Great example.

Like I said. Hyperbolic.
                  berto was the favorite to win on the betting lines too

Comment

Great example.

Like I said. Hyperbolic.
                    You see exactly what I see SP mah homie.

"Only Mexicans think Guerrero has chance"

now all of a sudden Guerrero was the favorite
                    Quotes and link please.

read the comments

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=574323

funny how quickly people forget how EVERY one was saying Berto was going to smoke Guerrero.

I love when people try to rewrite history
                    Really Maniac? EVERYone????????

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=571326

Looks pretty even, with quite a few sitting on the fence about that fight if you ask me, and I went and got a 2 page thread just like you did, so that we can play fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake... View Post
                      berto was the favorite to win on the betting lines too
                      facts don't matter. They're re writing history

Comment

Working...
                      X