No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Roach Talks Pacquiao-Marquez 5, Bradley, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Roach Talks Pacquiao-Marquez 5, Bradley, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with trainer Freddie Roach to discuss Tim Bradley vs. Ruslan Provodnikov, Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Freddie Roach had me shaking my head when he was talking about Manny stepping on Marquez foot, Marquez pulling his foot from under Manny's foot and then Manny falling onto the punch. Comical.

Comment

Funnier still, he blamed Marquez for stepping on Pac's foot in III, then blames the KO loss in IV on Marquez for moving his foot after Pac stepped on it. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Freddie Roach had me shaking my head when he was talking about Manny stepping on Marquez foot, Marquez pulling his foot from under Manny's foot and then Manny falling onto the punch. Comical.

Comment

I'd be more interested in Pacquaio vs Bradley 2..right that first wrong..let's see if Marquez fighting someone else shows whether he's beating father time, roiding, or it was a fluke punch. I also think Bradley is looking to jump ship,so get back the belt he was gifted for joining the company. As much of a fan as i've been of the Marquez VS Pacquaio saga and even though I put money on Marquez the last two fights the more I read from (non boxing scene) writers the more they seem to hint the man was tainted (Grantland,Ring,etc)..heck even fighters have played with it..not sure if i'd be signing up for that again if it's true.

Comment

Working...
        X