• Show
Clear All

• Hatman goes IN on the Broner nuthuggers

wise words as per usual

cant listen to that terrible accent

Comment

Another one of these...

Comment

No I'm with him on this, I like Broner but this move right here is the epitome of opportunistic, it's gonna be consequential in the end, as he's gonna get shitted on if he attempts to move back down, and more likely Thurman is gonna be knocking on his door, Thurman ain't playin' either. I'll never understand why fighters don't make an attempt to eliminate the top dogs in their division.

Comment

Another one going in? first it was Blood, than LAshawn, than Big Trav, now Hatman? lol

Comment

Cant say I disagree

Comment

This guy clearly doesn't know WTF he's talking about. Vasques refused to accept the 350k offer. And who cares if he leaves LW. He would have easily beet those fighters anyway. And all the sudden its OK Broner takes on Paulie? LOL He's getting all kinds of hate for this. I can't listen to this dumbass any more. He's full of *****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                This guy clearly doesn't know WTF he's talking about. Vasques refused to accept the 350k offer. And who cares if he leaves LW. He would have easily beet those fighters anyway. And all the sudden its OK Broner takes on Paulie? LOL He's getting all kinds of hate for this. I can't listen to this dumbass any more. He's full of *****.
                lol, he called you a Phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                  You carrot expect to be taken seriously coming in this thread with a username and avi like that.....and the whole 'he would have beaten those fighters anyway' is the same lame ass bs that we have been hearing from Mayweather bumsniff's for the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    You carrot expect to be taken seriously coming in this thread with a username and avi like that.....and the whole 'he would have beaten those fighters anyway' is the same lame ass bs that we have been hearing from Mayweather bumsniff's for the last few years.
                    Yup, the old "he doesn't need to fight dangerous guys because he'd win anyway , so he's just gonna cherry pick "

Comment

Working...
                    X