• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
    juanma has huge fists
    With a soft punch...

Comment

those saying juanma looks chubby thars nothing new. as far as i can remember he always looks like that between fights..looks like he really likes to eat and doesnt spend much time in gym,except of course when a fight is coming up,you can tell between these two who likes going to the gym

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

hahahaha what the hell was he thinking?!?

Comment

Juanma's fist looks colossal! hot damn!

Comment

Is this really happening?

Comment

Good fight, didn't know this one was happening. This is a huge step up in competition for Mikey Garcia. Juanma is a great boxer, but some people like to talk smack because his Kryptonite was obviously awkward fighter Salido. I think I'm going go with Juanma by Decision win. I like Mikey Garcia but I think Juanma is going to get back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

Funny that you posted that... When my daughter wakes up her hair looks the exact same way. Just the other day I sent my mom a pic of my daughter and of a treasure troll so she can see the resemblance.

Comment

This fight is a step down of competition for Garcia given Salido beat Juanma convincingly 2x, intriguing just because Juanma has a punchers chance.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      Funny that you posted that... When my daughter wakes up her hair looks the exact same way. Just the other day I sent my mom a pic of my daughter and of a treasure troll so she can see the resemblance.

my daughter's hair was the same way bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X