No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Schaefer on Broner-Malignaggi, Wilder, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Schaefer on Broner-Malignaggi, Wilder, More

Bill Emes catches up with Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who discusses several Adrien Broner vs. Paulie Malignaggi, thoughts on his junior welterweight stable, Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Marquez and Deontay Wilder vs. Tony Thompson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just love how there is no explanation why they are moving Broner up to 147 and if they plan on staying there.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      I just love how there is no explanation why they are moving Broner up to 147 and if they plan on staying there.
      because he is stupid and stupid people easily follow, lol, look at the way broners idiot fans follow him like if he achieved greatness with his overated sorry resume,lol, take care of broner and love him , lol, you deserve him and he deserves you:smileysex

Comment

Arum this and top rank that..i've always said Arum is a lightweight compared to Schaeffer. Richard can convince the real sheep that they are buying into legit matches even when the rest of the boxing community is scratching their heads at how most of these matches come together or how they can even be justified.Don't ever wanna hear anyone bad mouthing top rank match ups on here anymore...in the last 12 months GBP has taken match making to an all time low..heck i'm sure somewhere don king is licking a cigar wondering how the hell he didn't think of it. If I was Malignaggi i'd be pissed you can clearly see that GBP is throwing him to the wolves to protect themselves at 140 and eliminate their least commercially viable champion at 147. I so hope he whoops Broner's azz and screws up that plan, damn never thought i'd be rooting for Paulie...guess hell has frozen over.

Comment

Broner - Malignaggi is a farce. I'm more interested to hear what he said about Wilder. But I can't watch the video atm.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            If I was Malignaggi i'd be pissed you can clearly see that GBP is throwing him to the wolves to protect themselves at 140 and eliminate their least commercially viable champion at 147. I so hope he whoops Broner's azz and screws up that plan, damn never thought i'd be rooting for Paulie...guess hell has frozen over.
            Paulie is happy, he's getting well paid to fight what he believes is a winnable fight. Paulie was given the option of the fight, he could have turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Paulie is happy, he's getting well paid to fight what he believes is a winnable fight. Paulie was given the option of the fight, he could have turned it down.
              exactly. why wouldnt paulie want this fight???

Comment

So Wilder vs Thompson huh? Time for Wilder to shut these haters up.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  This fight is a farce.

1. Paulie wants to cash in his lottery ticket (the WBA title)

2. Broner is trying to build his fanbase.

3. HBO is desperate for a new star

4. It fits Al Haymon's risk/reward profile

5. Schaefer has ticket sales quotas he needs to hit to keep his contract with the Barclay

Put em all together and there you go.

Comment

Working...
                  X