No announcement yet.

bradley vs provodnikov ticket sales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bradley vs provodnikov ticket sales

so how are the ticket sales for this crappy fight? i went to the home depot center website and found i could still get floor seats a week before the fight. When i bought floor seats for the the Donaire Nishioka fight but those were completely sold out within a week or two and when i went to the fight the tennis stadium was pretty full. I cant imagine Bradley alone selling more than a thousand tickets. Not much of an under card and not much of a main event, Donaire vs Mathebula only did like 4000 tickets and theres a pretty good Philippine community around that area. How many tickets do you think the fight sells?

Well, I was able to get floor seats to GGG vs Proksa couple of days before and that fight had a pretty good turnout.
    Also it's in Cali, his hometown will show out
    Last edited by Hougigo; 03-09-2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

i was thinking about going to this fight but the undercards suck assm

Comment

but its not like he has a much of a fanbase yea maybe myabe his hometown fans come out but thats like what maybe 500-1000 people

Comment

I know at the end of the day Tim could care less about ticket sales and stuff like as long as he keeps winning but it has to make him feel a lil bad that nobody really gives a flying fck about him as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar555 View Post
            but its not like he has a much of a fanbase yea maybe myabe his hometown fans come out but thats like what maybe 500-1000 people
            All jokes aside, I doubt Tim's fight does more then 2,500. If it does, people got tickets for free just to fill up the joint.

Comment

Bradley vs Alexander. Only ten people showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN
                Bradley vs Alexander. Only ten people showed up.
                Wrong. Only 5 showed up, the other 5 were staged mannequins to make it look like it was 10.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  Wrong. Only 5 showed up, the other 5 were staged mannequins to make it look like it was 10.

I wish I was one of those Mannequins

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I wish I was one of those Mannequins
                    Haha

Comment

Working...
                    X