Tyson VS Foreman on the heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    Haha... Only textbook I am quoting from is on my shoulders
    ahem yeah I did say it was 'like' quoting, not that you had quoted. Please don't be offended just because physics definitions are something definite that any thicko can cut and paste, I am not actually saying you did that. Whereas English is something you have to read and interpret correctly, or you might well get the wrong idea like you just did. NO, I don't mean you harm.

You fail.
    ooops, too late you are already feeling offended. nevermind.
    Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-08-2013, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      ahem yeah I did say it was 'like' quoting, not that you had quoted. Please don't be offended just because physics definitions are something definite that any thicko can cut and paste, I am not actually saying you did that.

ooops, too late you are already feeling offended. nevermind.
      I deliberately put definitions quite differently as I knew it you would come with something like this.
      Feel free to google it. See if you can find something I copy-pasted

I am not offended. You forgot this is not our first discussion. At first I found you annoying, but now when I know with whom I am dealing with, I find you quite amusing.

Comment

Foreman was like impending death from disease, Tyson was just the quick and easy way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          I deliberately put definitions quite differently as I knew it you would come with something like this.
          Feel free to google it. See if you can find something I copy-pasted
          actually Simmy, I have repeatedly said 'like' quoted, but you continue to misinterpret that in an offensive way when it was actually praise for getting things accurately close to a textbook.

Lets get back on track, but I am sorry that you have chosen to misinterpret this as a personal offence and yet bizarrely you pretend not be offended in the same post.

I am not offended.:
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-08-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Some interesting posts. I'm not qualified to compare the two fighters' force/power quotient, nor can I reliably gauge how powerful either man is by imagery alone. However, my feeling has always been that Foreman delivered thudding, clubbing shots, the kind that break bones and cause blunt-force trauma. Tyson, on the other hand, was able to concentrate the force of his blows more precisely, making his punches slightly more concussive when delivered to the head. It's somewhat like the difference between being hit by a baseball bat or being struck by a hammer. Choose your poison.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Some interesting posts. I'm not qualified to compare the two fighters' force/power quotient, nor can I reliably gauge how powerful either man is by imagery alone. However, my feeling has always been that Foreman delivered thudding, clubbing shots, the kind that break bones and cause blunt-force trauma. Tyson, on the other hand, was able to concentrate the force of his blows more precisely, making his punches slightly more concussive when delivered to the head. It's somewhat like the difference between being hit by a baseball bat or being struck by a hammer. Choose your poison.
              Baseball bat. Getting hit with a hammer would suck 10x worse.

I think..........LOL.

Comment

It's most likely that the process of generating punching power is too multifaceted to be broken down into one or two variables.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  Baseball bat. Getting hit with a hammer would suck 10x worse.

I think..........LOL.
                  Doesn't matter...you wouldn't be waking up from either. lol

Comment

I'd choose taking a punch from Tyson over Foreman everytime. Foreman looks like he has the power that would rattle every bone in your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      I'd choose taking a punch from Tyson over Foreman everytime. Foreman looks like he has the power that would rattle every bone in your body.
                      And Tyson would only tickle you. The correct answer is, they would both shatter every bone in your body.

The difference in their power is so minimal that it wouldn't even matter.

I wouldn't even want Donaire punching me.

Comment

Working...
                      X