No announcement yet.

Oh god... so Paulie/Broner approved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes trying to hype his name off of Paulies! hahaha

No, but for real. Paulie will box him and make him look silly. I like this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
      Hes trying to hype his name off of Paulies! hahaha

No, but for real. Paulie will box him and make him look silly. I like this fight!
      Paulie will?
      Hope they fight in Brooklyn so Paulie has a chance at winning

Comment

i think its a good fight, but i also think its a horrible decision by broner's handlers. he doesnt belong at 147 and if he moves down and abandons the belt, then wtf is the purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Paulie will?
          Hope they fight in Brooklyn so Paulie has a chance at winning
          Paulie has no chance, none.

This will be a horrible beating for the Magic Man, and I'm one of his biggest supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

This will be a horrible beating for the Magic Man, and I'm one of his biggest supporters.
            i dont like the idea of counting paulie out. broner is still unproven on this level. hes never fought before such a big crowd. whos to say he can handle the pressue? paulie is a vet, i dont think it wise to count him out in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              i think its a good fight, but i also think its a horrible decision by broner's handlers. he doesnt belong at 147 and if he moves down and abandons the belt, then wtf is the purpose?
              To build his name and establish the brand. He probably earns more with this fight than some of the others too. Its a chance to become a three-weight world champion by the age of 23, he young.

Comment

They'll save his belt for him. They won't strip him with possible paydays on the horizon.

Originally posted by paulf View Post

I'm just saying he did because Paulie's a tough guy and if he made it 12, he has that hometown backing.
                Didn't he break his jaw in the first round against Cotto? You might KO him, but it's not because he's on the floor.

Comment

Tell me he didn't skip the entire 140lb division.

Comment

i dont like the idea of counting paulie out. broner is still unproven on this level. hes never fought before such a big crowd. whos to say he can handle the pressue? paulie is a vet, i dont think it wise to count him out in this one.
                    A big crowd?

Paulie is shot to all hell. A fat lightweight in Pabo Cano beat him last time out. Remember what Malignaggi-Khan looked like? It will be a similar or worse beating.

The Alexander fight was a more interesting matchup but would have made for a duller fight. This one, man. I hate to pick my boy to get KO'd but I gotta be objective here. Broner TKO.

Comment

Allows him to call himself a 3 weight world champion.

When it's said, that's all you hear. You never hear 2 weight champion and paper champ in another division.

Comment

Working...
                      X