No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Its also really funny when he tries to correct roy jones Jr on ring strategy. I think the kid is arrogant and an idiot, i hate nepotism!!
    he hardly ever does that. to me he is bringing up another way of looking at things in order to get roy to elaborate as he has a tendency to simply state his opinion of whats happening without explaining why and breaking the situation down.

i like max, sure he has some idiotic moments but he speaks his opinions and never disrespects the fighters. something merchant was never capable of. max isnt exactly a boxing genius, but damn near everyone who isnt a former fighter himself seems to be lacking in the knowledge department. to the degree i often find myself wondering who the hell picks these dudes.

sure he can become biased at times towards the fighters he likes, but much less than most commentators at least on hbo. i think he criticizes fighters justly, he gets carried away with the hype more than anyone though.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Its also really funny when he tries to correct roy jones Jr on ring strategy. I think the kid is arrogant and an idiot, i hate nepotism!!
      He earned the job at HBO and ESPN.

I think you need to look up what nepotism means, bruv.

Comment

Max Kellerman is great. He's done a good job since HBO canned that senile, decrepit douche bag named Larry Merchant.

Comment

Working...
        X