Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: After Brand I Want a Big Fight, Then Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: After Brand I Want a Big Fight, Then Andre Ward

As previously reported, James DeGale will face a late replacement when he defends his WBC Silver super middleweight title later this month at Glow in Bluewater, Kent. DeGale was originally due to tackle Pablo Oscar Natalio Farias but due to complications the Olympic gold medallist will now face Alexander Brand instead at the same venue on March 23.

Former WBC Latino champion Brand, who is ranked number 10 by the WBC, lost only 20 bouts in 437 fights as an amateur before turning pro in 2009.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I respect him for looking for the big fights but I don't see DeGale beating Froch or Kessler. And as for Ward no chance!

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
      I respect him for looking for the big fights but I don't see DeGale beating Froch or Kessler. And as for Ward no chance!
      Totally agree I just cant see him beating any of the above mentioned but I hope he gets a chance

Comment

how about you get a rematch with george groves and make it past that domestic level, first.

this is the big kid pond. you better be joe calzaghe good, or you're not gonna beat a gatekeeper in the states.

Comment

watched most of Degales fights and he hasn't even slightly impressed me once. euro level at best and he will probably lose fights even at that level.

Comment

James DeKhan. Talking about what he's going to do 2, 3 fights down the line. He has some way to go before even talking about Froch/Kessler/Ward.

Comment

DeLuded. He struggles against Euro level fighters, his only chance is a run at the Stieglitz/AA winner. They are similar level to him.

Comment

Just not seeing DeGale as a legit world champ. Public dislike him and hes too flashy with little substance and power.

Comment

DeGale should target Oosthuizen for the IBO title or the Stieglitz-Abraham winner for the WBO. He's not beating Ward or Froch.

Comment

Well ya don't here dat too often. "I want Ward". Get those fights in & go after the king of da hill. That's what's up.

Comment

Working...
                    X