No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: After Brand I Want a Big Fight, Then Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    DeGale should target Oosthuizen for the IBO title or the Stieglitz-Abraham winner for the WBO. He's not beating Ward or Froch.
    Hi The Weebler II - Oosthuizen will have an easy nights work his the only one who is capabale of defeating Ward - I have said this before you will see Oosthuizen will dominate thius division.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
      Hi The Weebler II - Oosthuizen will have an easy nights work his the only one who is capabale of defeating Ward - I have said this before you will see Oosthuizen will dominate thius division.
      Sup Ton, I'm looking forward to seeing Oosthuizen step up in class, any word on his next opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Sup Ton, I'm looking forward to seeing Oosthuizen step up in class, any word on his next opponent?
        Hi The Weebler - I hope you are well - Tommy was supposed to fight in the States last weekend but when Floyd Mayweather left HBO it sent boxing into a bit of a roller coaster so the event was cancelled - according to Rodney Berman (Golden Gloves South Africa) they've scheduled Tommy in April in the States where he is guaranteed a purse of R1 500 000- 00 (RAND- SOUTH AFRICAN CURRENCY) - Rodney has promised top class opposition so we wait and see - i would like to see him against Stevenson myself but we wait and see.

Comment

DeGale needs to concentrate on Brand. The dude can pop and has pedigree. Recipe for disaster right here.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
            I respect him for looking for the big fights but I don't see DeGale beating Froch or Kessler. And as for Ward no chance!
            That's good to read. Makes a nice change from the twats who usually have a go at boxers for wanting to fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
              Hi The Weebler - I hope you are well - Tommy was supposed to fight in the States last weekend but when Floyd Mayweather left HBO it sent boxing into a bit of a roller coaster so the event was cancelled - according to Rodney Berman (Golden Gloves South Africa) they've scheduled Tommy in April in the States where he is guaranteed a purse of R1 500 000- 00 (RAND- SOUTH AFRICAN CURRENCY) - Rodney has promised top class opposition so we wait and see - i would like to see him against Stevenson myself but we wait and see.
              Are you a close friend of Oosthuizen? the guy is european level at best and lacks defence and power by the look of things

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                Are you a close friend of Oosthuizen? the guy is european level at best and lacks defence and power by the look of things
                Hi Col. Hans - i don't think we've met yet - and you are not the first person to say this to me - I disagree 100% and all I can see is sit back and wait and see if he does not go on beat the top guys I will take it on the chin but believe me Tommy is going surprise alot of people.

Comment

Desperately seeking a second loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    DeGale needs to concentrate on Brand. The dude can pop and has pedigree. Recipe for disaster right here.
                    That Brand guy is HORRIBLE!!! He has the ugliest style and i feel sorry for anyone who has to watch this crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X