No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis Continues To Press, Demanding Canelo Goes To Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    I don't fight over no chick bro. And if anyone deserves an ass whooping its the chick not Solis. She should've known better.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Condoning female abuse real classy.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      canelo is a ghetto scumbag for this
      None of us were their so how do we know Solis is being truthful. Calling someone a ghetto scumbag over something we have no proof of is just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
        WBA 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

WTF? WBA that's Trout, Canelo's the WBC champ!
        A lot of these articles are crap and people take them as gospel since its an article. When they cant get the simple details right like that what makes people think all of the rest of the article is the truth?

Comment

I'm getting a kick out of reading "demanding Canelo to go to jail" just sounds so funny for some reason lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jocknerd94 View Post

oh bohoo. All he said was she deserved an ass kicking for being a cheating whore, is that not true?

He didnt say go and do it and ruin your life with an arrest record only that the person who cheated on you is who deserves it not the other dude you dont even know.

Comment

He already fhucked his girl...let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                The RIGHT thing to do would be to walk away and forget it.
                For a puss, yeh.

Comment

Originally posted by el***
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Jocknerd94

oh bohoo. All he said was she deserved an ass kicking for being a cheating whore, is that not true?

He didnt say go and do it and ruin your life with an arrest record only that the person who cheated on you is who deserves it not the other dude you dont even know.
                  Don't waste your time. I already explained I wouldn't do it and why I said what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    I'm not saying I'd hit the girl but if anyone is at fault its the girl IMO. Not sure if this applies in this situation but a lot of these females go around playing it like their single but they're really not so what's the guy supposed to do? Turn it down?

And yes, he definitely went too far.

You telling me Solis didn't know it was Canelo's girl?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Stop snitching Solis.

Canelo just needs to make one phone call to certain Narcos and this matter will be resolved.
                      Solis already made threats that his gangster homies will behead Canelo if he try's to **** around with him again. When this incident happened Canelo threw his brother under the bus like a little girl. Snitched his own brother out, that's when I lost all respect for Alvarez, not that I had a lot for him to begin with. Canelo might be the star in Mexico but the Solis's aren't no Girl Scouts.

Comment

Working...
                      X