Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrera questions marquez' sudden power in pacquiao fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez has never been a feather-fisted boxers, even some of the feather punching boxers have multiple KO's on there record.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Ah so we are resorting to a completely different subject ok. I said that about oscar and Cotto but i also said thats a good win. Did you think oscar was fit and ready to go? Past prime was oscar and mosley unless you think they were primed?

Now if you wanna think Pac was clean during his walkin through Cotto, Hatton, and Marg punches while easily breaking them down then you go ahead but dont doubt that another small guy can also come up and destroy a fighter as JMM did to Pac. Cause if you do doubt him or accuse him then thats called a DOUBLE STANDARD!
      How is it a completely different subject?? U said PAC was successful because those bigger guys were drained and past prime. Now u said we should suspect PAC for cheating since he ran thru those bigger guys then u use that To justify the su****ion other people have on Marquez. That's when I quoted u and said pac never fought those bigger guys 3 times like what happen with PAC vs marquez.

Comment

Exactly.........

Keyword is "solid" not devastating as he was in fight number four. He was actually stronger than Manny. How is that possible? Manny hit him with KO punches that normally really hurt Marquez but this last fight, he barely blinked. Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          How is it a completely different subject?? U said PAC was successful because those bigger guys were drained and past prime. Now u said we should suspect PAC for cheating since he ran thru those bigger guys then u use that To justify the su****ion other people have on Marquez. That's when I quoted u and said pac never fought those bigger guys 3 times like what happen with PAC vs marquez.
          SMH! So Pac did it multiple tomes and hes ok while JMM did it once and hes su****ious. Oh its cause they fought 3 times so theres no way he would know where hes going to be, what hes going to do, and catch him. No its PEDs!

Just stop cause you are starting to pull other things from other posts on other threads but for some reason think your not trying to change subject. Lick your wounds and come back at a later time.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            Keyword is "solid" not devastating as he was in fight number four. He was actually stronger than Manny. How is that possible? Manny hit him with KO punches that normally really hurt Marquez but this last fight, he barely blinked. Hmmmm.
            If he hit him with KO punches Marquez would have been out(And we all know the man is tough as nails and has never been stopped). Contrary to what you are saying all the momentum was with Manny after he got off of the canvas and responded by knocking Marquez down. Anybody would have gotten KOed if they dashed full speed into a punch with their chin up in the air.

Also stronger than Manny is an overstatement. Marquez because of his counters has always had the punches with bigger emphasis or the highlight snapshot punches. Manny lands a lot of smaller stuff that might not be as pretty as a perfectly timed Marquez right hand, but are still pretty damn effective.

Comment

Philboxing using a Mexican Fighter To Bash Another Mexican fighter is ***ing WEAK and look at the wording to start off the ARTICLE: "Mexico’s genuine legend Marco Antonio Barrera

Philboxing will never be taken serious!

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                the opposition they have faced is worlds apart....

cant compare ko ratios really...
                worlds apart lol marquez fought alot of dudes in there primes very damn good fighters pac man fought either old shot fighters, weight drained , or far slower than him they where good names but certainly played out for pac marquez has been fighting young and hungry fighters i won't count likar ramos that was a dumb fight but marquez too me is best he's the one i consider a legend

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                  Ask Memo, unlike Victor Conte, Memo fled to Mexico hid, and changed his name lol, the dude thought he could hide on 24/7 until Conte and I believe ARiza before he become cool with Memo ratted him out as a steroid dealer and showed the video from two years ago injecting himself with EPO which is what he said would help boxers with speed and lactic acid.

Im guessing he probably gave JMM EPO this time around, in the third fight Marquez looked huge he was bulked up and sluggish, in the 4th fight he was ripped lean hard muscles, huge traps and shoulders and he was faster than he was before and his punch resistance was incredible Pacman hit him flush with some hard right hands and left straights yet he only touched his glove to the canvas.

People like to act like Marquez isn't on roids or he isn't suspect, these are biased or haters, the truth is if anyone is suspect is Marquez, before Floyd question PAcman not one person said he was on the juice, they actually said man he is small they said he barely weighs 143 against oscar? not one person said he was on roids they even said his body looked softer, the moment Floyd sr the hater and sore loser claimed Pacman was on PEDS after he had soil on his face from talking all that mess on Pacman and his boy Hatton got KO bad he starting making up lies about steroids because he was shocked how his fighter got KO.

Hatton has never accused Pacman of roids ever and you would think he would be the first to cry roids.

this is how the lie becomes the truth, someone spreads a lie and people start believing it, Floyd and his family did this and they are punks for it. The only problem is the flowmos still believe the lie and spread it as the truth. Pacman has never been associated with a known ped dealer, closest was that flowmo troll who wrote a fake article spreading a lie about a filipino sparring partner injecting him with roids when its a known fact Pacman has never sparred a filipino sparring partner in ages. JMM has a connection his transformation from when he fought Floyd to when he fought Pac twice above 140 shows big difference in strength, size and musculature this is why his su****ion is more legit.

Pacquiao never rejected drug testing at all that is the myth that idiots try to use, and he was never scared of needles yet these idiots will still bring it up, Pacman said in 2005 that he didn't want people to take blood from him again too close to the fight because he felt weak when they woke him up and took blood from him the night before the first Erik Morales bout. He felt they used it as a tactic to weaken him.

Yet these idiots will never remember that, and just think he is on roids ducking tests.

I'm a Marquez fan and I was pissed that he hired Memo finding out about this guys shady ways and than seeing Marquez abnormal physique at 39, we must remember Marquez wanted to beat Pacman so bad, now when someone wants to win so bad they will even go to drastic measures to do so.
                  Last edited by hectari; 03-04-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I mean, you kind of have to shut your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears to not be su****ious. Its not even as much the knockout as the first knockdown. That's a punch that has landed on Pacquiao, from Marquez, dozens of times. It never did that to him.

I think its obvious he was on something.

Comment

Marquez always had respectable power, even Pacquiao knew that.

Pacquiao was reckless when he first fought Marquez but there's a reason why he didn't do the same in his next fights against him. Just look at Marquez vs Pacquiao 3 and ask yourself why Pacquiao wasn't so reckless, why he was more careful and wasn't throwing punches all over the place.

JMM is a counter puncher, his punches land exactly at the right time at the right place, especially when the opponent least expects them. Pacquiao always respected Marquez's power and this time Marquez was stronger and landed a perfect punch, that's it.

Who knows, maybe if he had landed a perfect punch during his previous fight he could've also taken out Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X