Clear All

Originally posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Manny Pacquiao

won 54 (KO 38) + lost 5 (KO 3) + drawn 2 = 61
    rounds boxed 371 KO% 62.3

Juan Manuel Marquez

won 55 (KO 40) + lost 6 (KO 0) + drawn 1 = 62
    rounds boxed 462 KO% 64.52
    So Marquez could KO the same peeps on Pac's resume?

Comment

I don't know why people are acting like Marquez was feather fisted to begin with. He's always been a very solid puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        So Marquez could KO the same peeps on Pac's resume?
        Yes he could.

Comment

Barrera has never been the same since Junior jones clocked his ass and beat his ass twice. I would have respect for Barrera, but when he hit Morales with his hands down after taking pictures, it let me know that what other boxers have felt about him was true. Barrera waited till Marquez got old, and he still got his ass beat.

Comment

Barrera sure does have a serious dislike for jmm It seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Living on the 3 huh? Blinded. SMH!
              That's the best u can come up with? Which one is it? U can't keep piggybacking on ur comments lol.

Comment

Pac always had a glass jaw, it's just that it wasn't exposed again until he tripped over Marquez's foot and then got caught which added to the impact of the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                  Yes he could.
                  Guess Cotto should count his lucky stars he never had to fight Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    That's the best u can come up with? Which one is it? U can't keep piggybacking on ur comments lol.
                    You wanna say that Pac shouldnt be suspicious because they fought 3 times but couldnt KO JMM either. I say his record rise in weight while destroying bigger fighters plus refusing to be tested is enough for me. Then you come back abd say well JMM should be suspicious because he KO'd Pac when in the smaller weights he couldnt. Now if Pac couldnt KO JMM either in the lower weights but can destroy bigger guys then why is that not suspicious at all to you? Was Pac a weaker puncher in the lower weight? Cause that should raise suspicion too, shouldnt it?

Or do you really think JMM is feather fisted?
                    Last edited by Fetta; 03-04-2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Pac always had a glass jaw, it's just that it wasn't exposed again until he tripped over Marquez's foot and then got caught which added to the impact of the punch.
                      I knew people hated Pac... but damn.... the hate here is strong

Comment

Working...
                      X