No announcement yet.

Pro boxers give their all and all fans can do is complain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Yeah I've seen him call Morales a drug cheat and he constantly defends Berto and Peterson.

Are you talking to your alt????

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
      It's not like they get millions of pounds to do it or anything...
      I was going to use that argument but in fairness, most of them don't. They don't make any real money until they're ranked top 10 in the division.

You know Larry's talking about Floyd though, so this doesn't really apply.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 03-04-2013, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Boxingscene, why do I come here?

It's because there is nowhere else to go.

I say this to myself constantly, yet i keep coming back.

Comment

Speaking of screenshots.

Comment

Yea sure stalker, I'm racist now stalk the other dozen posters and get screen shots

Comment

Originally Posted by #WIN
              the thread starter, is racially motivated. He negged repped me and pm me saying I am a dumb spic.

dude has no life.
              thats horriable!

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                It's because there is nowhere else to go.

I say this to myself constantly, yet i keep coming back.
                Boxing fans are some of the shittiest fans man

Comment

I may complain because a fighter talks himself up more than he should or something but I know I still respect most fighters that put in the hardwork it takes just to be a boxer at the pro level. They deserve respect but as professional athletes that do something for the fans and for entertainment we still have the right to be critical of them I think.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    I was going to use that argument but in fairness, most of them don't. They don't make any real money until they're ranked top 10 in the division.

You know Larry's talking about Floyd though, so this doesn't really apply.
                    Fighters that get hate are generally well-known ones that have so much money they couldn't care less what anyone thinks of them though.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      So when you go around accusing Hispanic posters of having a racial agenda against black fighters/posters you don't need or show proof.

But you need proof of a racial agenda from a black poster against what i'm assuming is a Hispanic poster?

well okay, next time you bring up race as an excuse for people hating on Broner i'll be sure to ask for proof
                      What???some alt is on here trolling,im a regular here and have no history at all of calling people racial slurrs and you know that

Comment

Working...
                      X