No announcement yet.

Rios doesn't beat Abril at any weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
    Please tell of all of these times Rios has been knocked down, and by who. According to you, there should be many.
    Here you go bud, feast your eyes on the first round.

Funny that the guy he was fighting was his size for once. And if you wanna see who he's been buckled by go watch the Alvarado fight. That chin is gonna give out sooner or later. Same as his speech.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      and yet, that one punch, doesn't make up for the ones Rios threw. Standing there and taking shots isn't defense either.
      What shots did Rios land? You call that landing shots? ROFL LMAO People like you who admire that type of "aggression" amuse me. Im pretty sure Rios' left hands are landing on Abril's glove.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

Does this look like a good fighter to you? This looks like one of those cartoons or your little kid throwing punches at you while you hold their head out there and they can't reach you...

**** I wish this gif was longer, that was a beautiful uppercut at the end. (watch Rios cover up)
        The beauty of that GIF is that it demos what Abril did over and over in the Rios fight. He crowded "Bam Bam" in that Philly shell repeatedly. Rios's fans want to say Richie held excessively. He did some holding, no doubt, but not nearly as much as some want to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
          look at that gif, 8 punches to 1. "beautiful boxing" but no activity, cant win like that. prob another guy who though lara beat williams. throw one punch ,hold, while the other guy is nonstop. people who think all these fights are robberies need to go back to the drawing board on scoring fights.

take guys lie lara and abril out of the equation and williams and rios never been in a boring fight. hmm i wonder why
          because abril and lara are great boxers that won't let their opponent dictate the fight just to please fans

Comment

Funny that the guy he was fighting was his size for once. And if you wanna see who he's been buckled by go watch the Alvarado fight. That chin is gonna give out sooner or later. Same as his speech.
            Ho, man, that's cold.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              The beauty of that GIF is that it demos what Abril did over and over in the Rios fight. He crowded "Bam Bam" in that Philly shell repeatedly. Rios's fans want to say Richie held excessively. He did some holding, no doubt, but not nearly as much as some want to believe.
              Rios held as much if not more than Abril. As you can see in that gif the guy was fkin clueless. Seriously, you call that boxing? Might as well go watch some backyard fighting or Kimbo slice fighting bums back in his day.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Ho, man, that's cold.
                Nah I wasn't trying to be harsh even if I came across like it. It's obvious that his speech is getting worse and worse.

Comment

Rios held as much if not more than Abril. As you can see in that gif the guy was fkin clueless. Seriously, you call that boxing? Might as well go watch some backyard fighting or Kimbo slice fighting bums back in his day.
                  Rios actually seems to reach out to clinch in that GIF, even though Abril isn't even throwing punches! lmao I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Say what you like, he weighed in at 137 then 139 on the second attempt, he may as well of been 140 anyway.

Abril boxes his ears off at any weight.

Stop kidding yourself the weight made all the difference. I told he'd school him the first time round. Too skillful for that slow ass bum.

Rios is the most overrated crock of **** to ever win a world title. He will never beat Abril, hes a joke. Its a mockery to the sport that unskillful load of rubbish is in the top 10.

Yeah he beat a few chinless brawlers, you put him in their with a technician like Abril and he'll get embarrassed everytime. He won't even win a round. He wouldn't beat Broner either or Vasquez or any top 140lber.

I have to agree. I like his style, but a good boxer will beat him any time. Taking hits to get your hits in, is not what boxing is all about.

Comment

so, one fight equals many times?

You're gonna have to try harder than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X