Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#TMT gunna be epic

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      let all the boxing experts on this site weigh in!

Floyd looks disgusted at Guerrero lol. He looks like he saying "you make me sick"

Comment

so many photoshop experts.........

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Remember, he has had only 2 fights at WW so of course he gotta try and put some weight on. In his defense, Mayweather looks soft too.

Does that look soft to you? Guerrero and many boxers don't tend to look like that when they are off training. Many don't have the discipline to stay in shape year-round. Also, Guerrero never had to put on weight. Many of you don't realize that he naturally walks around at Middleweight levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
            Fight is only 2 months away. These guys are fat.
            you need to be shot.........fat? really?
            just because they are not fight day shape does not mean they are fat.....geeeees

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Nah, Floyd is gonna take shots in this fight. He will look like he is on a slip n slide to past-primesville and retire after this fight even if he should eek out a win.
              Mayweather knows it's easy fight. When it was rumored polls here like 9-1 nobody wants to see this fight. Then Floyd employ his tactics & said in his twittwer that Alexander is next. More protest!!but I know it's just Tactics just to make this ghost-Floyd acceptable. maybe for the F **** but not me!!

Comment

its an interesting argument about how much close to your physical peak you should be with weeks or months before your fight. I understand that ballooning between fights like Ricky Hatton used to do is bad for your health, but peaking early is also bad right?

Comment

Man, Guerrero looks horrible (for boxing standards); biggest fight you'll ever get in your life is a few months away and you walk around looking like that?

It's one thing you gotta respect about Floyd, he's always in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                    its an interesting argument about how much close to your physical peak you should be with weeks or months before your fight. I understand that ballooning between fights like Ricky Hatton used to do is bad for your health, but peaking early is also bad right?
                    Virgil Hunter thinks fighters should be training between fights. Not sure if he's right or wrong but Mayweather doesn't look like he's been training.

Comment

Floyd looks less ripped than his usual, but Guerrero seems to have an obvious belly.

I don't know if it is normal for boxers, but I know that if I showed up at my pre season camp looking like Guerrero (I played football), my trainers would give me hell for a few weeks and probably call me a lazy bastard until I got my ass in shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X