Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOWTIME Abril-Bogere + Undercard, RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell Jr is very talented but I dont see him being able to step it up successfully without that left holding up through the fight

Comment

• That's such a fking shame about his brittle, weak and grandmotherly like hands. The lad deserves better, he's a real talent.

Comment

• Even with the hurt hand, I'm impressed he still pushed it enough to throw it when he did. Floyd has had hand issues, Calzaghe had the same.....doesn't mean much

Comment

• He seems really disappointed about his hand.

Comment

• calling out juanma lopez? why not mikey garcia?

juanma is never in a bad fight i would watch none the less

Comment

• Dude is good but it looks like his hands will always be a problem. If that happens when he fights a live dog he could be in trouble. I like how he fights though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Even with the hurt hand, I'm impressed he still pushed it enough to throw it when he did. Floyd has had hand issues, Calzaghe had the same.....doesn't mean much
                Were their's that bad though?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Even with the hurt hand, I'm impressed he still pushed it enough to throw it when he did. Floyd has had hand issues, Calzaghe had the same.....doesn't mean much
                  bingo..................

Comment

• Can HBO sure Showtime for showing Mayweather punching Cotto and Ortiz, which are HBO footage?

Comment

• Watch this entrance.

Comment

Working...
                      X