Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACT2: If Pacquiao fought on Floyd's schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree I think he would have been KO'd by Roberto Apodaca and Reggie Sanders and probably Jerry Cooper too

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I have been trying to gather a sentiment of how I have been seeing the Pac Army acting as of late.

You have basically took the words off my keyboard.

You win an internet.

WOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        WOO!

True story.

Comment

Man who cares, Manny was exciting as **** to watch no matter what, well he looked a bit confused against Marquez in the third fight. Mosley was eh, but when he was going through the "Mexicutioner" phase it was crazy.

Comment

Marquez though.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Marquez.

You fail.
              /end thread

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Man who cares, Manny was exciting as **** to watch no matter what, well he looked a bit confused against Marquez in the third fight. Mosley was eh, but when he was going through the "Mexicutioner" phase it was crazy.
                I think most reasonable people on here like Manny.

I always did.

I think it's more of a comeuppance (did I just use a 10 dollar word in a 5 pence whore of a thread) for some on here for the years of fuckery that the Pac Army was allowed to get away with on this site.

Maybe someday, the Floyd glory holers will get theirs as well.

Be patient, young grasshoppers.

Be patient.

Comment

SMH.

He couldn't even go undefeated in the first 12 fights of his resume, where he was being fed no hopers and showcase fights.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    And......still Marquez.
                    And what exactly is it you mean by Marquez? Pac fought him 3 times and remained undefeated by JMM.

I agree with TS that if Pac fought as little as Floyd and had the luxury of lays offs like Floyd he would be unbeaten for a long long time. Lets face it after losing to Morales he fought a lot and remained unbeaten for a long time.

If Floyd fought Pacs resume though, Floyd would have 3 losses at least, and hed cite shoulders problems or hand problems as the reason he lost.

Comment

You're crazy if you think you Pac could take a 2 year layoff and come back and outbox Marquez to a win like Floyd. He lost handily to a marquez 2 years older.

Comment

Working...
                      X