No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Espinoza: Ponce-Mares Will Steal The Show on May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310
    I really really don't want to give Fraud anymoney but Mares deserves the support.

Sick ass fight. Fu ck the mainevent though
    I don't think by tuning in you really support Mares. He doesn't get any PPV money. So you're better just streaming and tuning in to his fights on regular Showtime. THOSE are the numbers that help him. Think about it, who's really gonna say "Oh Mares had 1M buys on May 4th"?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      I don't think by tuning in you really support Mares. He doesn't get any PPV money. So you're better just streaming and tuning in to his fights on regular Showtime. THOSE are the numbers that help him. Think about it, who's really gonna say "Oh Mares had 1M buys on May 4th"?

i wish more boxing fans thought like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        I am so happy this fight is made and on this card. This is going to be an excellent fight and a lot of casual viewers are going to love this fight the style match up is fantastic.
        Yeah Floyd!! you need help to sell ur bull***** ppv!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I really really don't want to give Fraud anymoney but Mares deserves the support.

Sick ass fight. Fuck the mainevent though
          Are u paying for the ppv?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

This is correct. Undercard fighters get no ppv revenue. Their purses are probably already set since the fight was signed and had its own date.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP
              Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

This is correct. Undercard fighters get no ppv revenue. Their purses are probably already set since the fight was signed and had its own date.
              This is how people like Mayweather rip off the Mexican audience. They feed off of Mexicans with the "I gotta support so and so" attitude. When in reality those guys get nothing. And most likely Mayweather gets all the credit for the PPV numbers anyway. All people are doing is feeding his gambling habits. Unless you're a fan of Mayweather, buying the PPV does nothing for your fighter.

Comment

This **** better be in theaters.

Comment

Ponce/Mares and Angulo/Rosado 2 would make for a entertaining under-card.

Comment

Working...
                  X