No announcement yet.

(pic)Mares and De Leon next to each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    I was about to say there is a bit of an optical illusion going on there.

there is. ponce is much closer to the camera.

you can still see that they're very far apart in size, though.

mares might be that big when he's in his 30's and he's been at FW for a while, but right now he's smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5
      Against Darchinyan - "Abner has no chance"
      Against Agbeko - "Abner stands no chance"
      Against Agbeko again - "Abner stands no chanc this time"
      Against Moreno - "Moreno is too slick & too skilled abner has no chance"

Mares is always doubted yet always wins & come May 4th he'll still be undefeated & the new WBC champion @ 126. U can take that to the bank.
      This is what I'm talking about. Mares reminds me of Froch or even Garcia. Always doubted and always comes thru.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Damn! Still think Mares outboxes De Leon. Doesn't mean it won't be a tough fight. Props to Mares for taking on anyone.

Comment

De Leon does look a lot bigger but I still going for Mares in this one. Mares will be faster then De Leon and will have a game plan come fight night. De Leon does like huge though should be a good one.

Comment

Mares wins. De Leon hasn't been at his best for a while now and all those tough fights will take a toll on his 32 year old body. I'm sad Mares didn't stick around and look for a fight with Donaire or Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist
              Mares wins. De Leon hasn't been at his best for a while now and all those tough fights will take a toll on his 32 year old body. I'm sad Mares didn't stick around and look for a fight with Donaire or Rigo.
              What? He did look for a fight with Donaire. You weren't around for that? GBP even sent TR a contract for the fight. While Donaire was claiming there was no contract but BScene posted the WHOLE contract.

Comment

Mares looks markedly smaller than PDL and a little scared

Comment

Originally posted by mathed
                  Mares looks markedly smaller than PDL and a little scared
                  What? Shame on you! Mares and the word scared/afraid don't belong in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    that's why I don't entertain people saying Mares was ducked by Donaire! Mares was lucky he dodges Donaire! But he might be not lucky enough, coz PDL has Power & have a chance to KO small MaresQ
                    Maybe that's why mares decided to take on pdl, because he has power an is bigger and all that. Maybe mares likes to take on bigger challenges like a pdl as his first fight at 126. That's something we rarely see now a days got give credit were credit is due

Comment

PDL looks like he could be his daddy. A win over PDL should put Mares ahead of Broner in the P4P rankings.

Comment

Working...
                      X