No announcement yet.

Mares vs De Leon will steal the show come May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    This would be the best time to have the rematch. Look for Kirkland to pass on it though.
    He would be smart to fight does nothing for him. Would be great for the card and fans though

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      mares big fights at bantamweight are mostly contraversial wins with the low blows and what not and mares needs to stay away from mikey because mikey would make mares look real bad
      That is all

Comment

mares does know how to win fights .. he fought a very smart fight that no one expected in the moreno fight ..having said that, i think ponce might be too strong for him but he might surprise people once again...

Comment

When was the last time Ponce De Leon was exciting?

Comment

What a surprise, people on here are expecting Mares to lose again. When will they learn?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              He may win but he isn't making a statement, if anything I think it'd be a good idea to put a good chunk on PDL. We're talking about a small SBW with decent power at best in Abner Mares, gonna root for Mares but this is too dangerous a fight for him.
              He's small but he's a little bull, and gets dirty if he has to, which is what I like in a fighter. Not dirty like intentionally headbutting and low blows, but make it a dirty fight like bullying the fighter around like he did to Moreno. He can really make his opponents uncomfortable. It would be awesome to see Mares go up to 140 some day, he's 3 weight class away. If he goes up to 135 max, I would be okay with that too.

Comment

I think mares is gonna surprise a lot of people. Dudes a beast. Seen him training last week and he looks great. He's short but I was really surprised at how strong he was. I could defintley see him moving up to 140 one day.

Comment

Mares fighting on May 4th you know he's going to bring it.

Comment

Mares might get a controversial decision....this guy thinks he can low blow and bully PDL to win, he's got another thing comin

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      I'm calling it right now...Mares will make a statement, these two will steal the show!

Donaire's pussy ass will duck Abner Mares even more after this.
                      Why not make it the Main event?

PDL might KO Mares!! So Donaire will not Duck Mares anymore!

Comment

Working...
                      X