Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a happy boxingfan. Keep thinking past Trout!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Yup, keep it up. Austin Trout is fighting canelo in April, while everyone is talking bout Floyd/canelo.

I cannot wait. What's canelo gonna do when he finds a bigger man in there??

What's he gonna do when he see's that southpaw stand?? What's he gonna do when he gases, when he isn't faster, when his footwork is too slow?? When Trout is still there after he lands a flush blow??

What's he gonna do when he finds himself being hit repeatedly with hard jabs & straight lefts?? When he's being turned & countered?? When his corner starts rattling useless strategies & they're all being shot down??

Is he gonna think about Floyd then?? You guys should know by now. It'll be Austin Trout across from canelo come April. Not a shot sugar Shane, or Josesito Lopez. The future isn't now, now is now.
    God willing, me and Mrs. Chief will be at this fight being that its in the countdown. I hope they dont change the site of the match.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      600B? and are we voiding our 10B if so?
      Just add to it. If not that's cool...I understand why.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        Just add to it. If not that's cool...I understand why.

So 610B? That's fine with me, just confirm it. What are we doing with that gif now? Are we pretending that's Trout or even anything remotely to Trout?

Im pretty sure Bushbaby can pull up the gif of Canelo being hurt by a bum ass LW too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          So 610B? That's fine with me, just confirm it. What are we doing with that gif now? Are we pretending that's Trout or even anything remotely to Trout?

Im pretty sure Bushbaby can pull up the gif of Canelo being hurt by a bum ass LW too.
          Just put the confirmation on my betting thread so I wouldn't forget. Just have the points ready by April 20th and send them to me after you see this

Comment

Thanks for that. Some of these guys don't understand how I work. I love boxing. I love underdogs. In the case of canelo & Trout, 1 had to travel to backyards & scrape out a living on the bottom up, while the other was fed with a golden spoon from birth.

I'm more than willing to give canelo his props, when he's earned it. As of right now he hasn't. Who's he to demand anything from Floyd Mayweather?? I'm happy because him & Trout are fighting. If canelo wins, I'll give him all he's due. But not before he fights someone with a damn pulse.
            Canelo seems to come from a rich or middle class family but he is not Chavez Jr, he doesn't have a famous father whose legacy he can use to promote his career, he built his own fame.

Comment

I have a feeling this fight it one of those "it's so good for boxing that it can only turn out poorly."

This is one of those fights that will be close and tough to score. Canelo will be landing the harder shots and will likely be busier. Most of the time the guy that "looks like he's winning, but might not necessarily be doing so" gets the nod.

This is one of the closest fights on paper in a while, I'm going with a draw on this one.

The easiest prediction will be that not everyone will agree on the decision and there will be 100 threads from Saturday night through Tuesday.
              Last edited by RlCKY; 03-02-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

In fact, I actually have. 500 pages too.

science fiction, right? that is tremendous.

it's my intention to write fiction when i'm able to retire.

Comment

Working...
                X