No announcement yet.

If Floyd fights Canelo its a cherry pick,if he doesnt he's ducking him,wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    Right now, according to the geniuses on this site, Floyd is scared to fight Alvarez. If he fights Alvarez next and beats him, he will be cherrypicking Alvarez because he is afraid to fight Martinez. If he fights and beats Martinez before he fights Alvarez, it will be because he is afraid of Alvarez. If h fights and beats Martinez after he beats Alvarez, he will have waited until Martinez got old to fight him and they will go back to 'Floyd is scared of Pacquaio', who by that time, will have been knocked out by Marquez for the second time.

This may sound ridiculous, but it makes perfect sense on the Pacland aka Boxing Scene message board.
    could not have worded it any better

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
      Very few would call fighting the winner of Trout-Alvarez a cherry pick.
      If Cotto or anyone else fights the winner, it is a great matchup. If Floyd Mayweather picks the winner as his next opponent, the haters on this board will call it a cherry pick. You are absolutely right, however, because the haters on this board make up less than 1/1000th of the real boxing fans out there, even though they would have you believe that they represent the majority of the more than 1 million fans who purchase every one of Mayweather's PPV evens.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
        this is amazing aint it
        Just Fight him Niggga!! Because I know u wont fight Pac!! I know u wont fight Sergio!! Who else but ur Pussssy Picks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Larry made entire thread because he disagreed with 1 post.....again
          That is the power of one Chuckguy!
          FYI I enjoy your posts Maniac even if I don't agree with them all.

Comment

the Ginger is an easy fight for Floyd, so I don't understand why floyd would duck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              How can he duck a middleweight??how bout that middleweight actually fight some top 3 middleweights and stop ducking them
              Hey dumb truck again of Martinez can make 154 he is no longer a MW he is a JRMW! How hard is that for u to understand? They are called weight classes for a reason.
              Fawk Larry quit humiliating yourself!

Comment

Working...
              X