Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weren't Floyd fans all for a Floyd/Canelo fight in Sept??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Let's use some logic here. Follow with me....

As of today Canelo's resume consists of: Rhodes, Hatton, Mosley and Cintron. Therefore, as of today he is unproven and has nothing to warrant a fight with Floyd.

On April 20th, he's fighting Austin Trout, who is a top 3 fighter at 154. If he beats Trout, he would be proven and would have done something to warrant a fight with Floyd.

How is that so hard to understand?
    That's how you gotta talk to them now, like a 1st grade school teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      I'm sure there would be certain clauses in the contract for a Sept showdown.
      like what he has to ko trout or win ever round or no fight
      any clauses in the contract that lets floyd out all hi hater will say he ducking him no matter the outcome of canelo trout

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I'm sure there would be certain clauses in the contract for a Sept showdown.
        Please explain, I don't think it gets anymore complex than Canelo's "If I'm victorious". The possibilities are endless, Canelo could win via controversial decision or it could end up being insanely close which in both cases warrants a rematch, hence fuck your opening post.

Comment

In my opinion you are absolutely right. Floyd never at any time intended to fight Canelo and he never will fight him. Floyd's 154 pound opponents started and ended with Cotto. I have no problem with Floyd staying at his natural weight class of 147 as long as he gives up his WBA 154 pound title that he is not going to defend. The Guerrero fight is fine with me. That's the guy he should be fighting in defense of his WBC welterweight title.

Comment

Working...
          X