Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd experts please answer this for me please.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd experts please answer this for me please.

1. Canelo is the biggest fight for Floyd outside pacquaio.
    2. Floyd calls himself "Money" and would give him the biggest paycheck.
    3. Floyd already has 2x fights at 154lb. No reason to duck the division.

Why is Floyd running from Canelo? Please enlighten me. Also Floyd experts will say Canelo is unproven, I will ask who Guerrero has fought? Oh right he just beat the unstoppable,shoulder rolling Berto that got steam rolled by Ortiz.

floyd fighting guerrero.

canelo fighting trout.

we dont have winners yet.

//thread.

Comment

Canelo is fighting trout.

Floyd is fighting guerrero.

The winners of those fights have yet to be decided.

/thread.

Comment

I don't think he's necessarily ducking him (just yet anyway). He has Guerrero in front of him to deal with first and lets be honest that's a fairly formidable test. Provided he wins and Canelo wins I don't see any reason why the fight won't happen next. I would have thought he will hold out for the Canelo fight until Cinco De Mayo weekend 2014 in order to gain maximum revenues from the bout as Canelo will be bigger then and that weekend is the biggest weekend of boxing for Mexico of the year. I have my doubts though as to whether Floyd will fight 6 times in the next 30 months as part of this new deal he inked with Showtime last week. Would be class if he did though!

Comment

This is gonna end up like Pac Vs Marquez.

Canelo is not beating Trout, therefore him going on to fight Floyd is unlikely, unless Floyd is gonna fight him coming off of a loss.

End Thread.

Comment

How is he running from him???

Both have fights lined up,Floyd shouldnt have to lock down his next fight now,who knows if he will fight him next or not??

And just recently people were saying if he fights Canelo it is a cherry pick,so why is it such a big deal now?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=587254

Comment

Floyd wanted to fight Canelo 2 years ago, it didn't happen because Canelo wasn't ready according to Canelo himself. Since then, Canelo has gotten ready I guess? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  This is gonna end up like Pac Vs Marquez.

Canelo is not beating Trout, therefore him going on to fight Floyd is unlikely, unless Floyd is gonna fight him coming off of a loss.

End Thread.
                  This. Thats why Canelo wanted to get a guarantee to fight Floyd in September because he's not sure hes getting past Trout IMO

Comment

canelo IS unproven.

jesus, how does anyone argue otherwise.

and they'll probably fight in the fall, if canelo gets past trout. no need to get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

Working...
                    X