No announcement yet.

Does your significant other wathcing boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Wife was brought up on boxing so she loves it.
    same with my gf. She and her fam are directly involved in boxing
    Last edited by DLT; 03-01-2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

She'll watch some. Its not something she enjoys though I can tell when she watches it with me she just trying to spend time and show interest in what I like.

Barnburners and Ko's hold her attention... She she rarely will sit through a 12 round dec type fight.

And, she likes when they showcase the boxer's wife. If she relates to the wife in some way, she'll root for the boxer.

Comment

My wife likes boxing but she always ends up falling asleep on me. She knows the names and faces and she gets excited for the big names. She absolute HATES the ****y/showboating fighters. She hates Floyd and Broner hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          I hate that so much. The worst part is when you tell her to leave and then she uses it later on in an argument.
          Anything and everything is arguement ammo

Comment

My wife is a pick up hip hop fan and calls Adrian Broner the sucky rapper! Which is very true.

Comment

My boy said, "lets go watch the Timmy B fight", and I said, cool. I told my woman, "it's man time to hang out at the fight" and she replied, "Hey!!! but I like Timothy Bradley too!!" haha she was pissed that i didn't invite her. What a turn on.

Comment

My gf used to be real big into MMA before i met her and now that she started hanging out with me shes interested in boxing and likes to watch it and have me kinda explain it to her which is a nice change from girls that just tolerate it cause its something I love then make me feel bad for them watching it later lol. I bought us tickets to the Peterson - Holt fight which was her first live match she really enjoyed it. But because she likes MMA and I dont we always seem to get into arguements over which is better

Comment

She'll watch it with me from time to time. Normally, the HBO or Showtime fights that come on later, she'll watch with me and fall asleep during.

She gets excited when a Sergio Martinez fight gets made though. She loves watching his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    She'll watch it with me from time to time. Normally, the HBO or Showtime fights that come on later, she'll watch with me and fall asleep during.

She gets excited when a Sergio Martinez fight gets made though. She loves watching his fights.
                    That sexy bastard......

Comment

My babes a good sport. she'll sit and watch whatever i watch without any complaints. if she's bored or the match is too gruesome for her, she'll cuddle up next to me and take a nap.

Comment

Working...
                      X