No announcement yet.

50 Speaking On First Take Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Yea, I see why he talks about Floyd and Floyd doesn't mention him, Floyd probably at this point really hates 50 Cent.

But since Bob Arum is 50's ONLY hope in Boxing, did people really think that 50 Cent was gonna go on ESPN and say majority of the issues with Bob Arum Vs Floyd????

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, 50 is not fed on the boxing game without Bob Arum at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by chav
        Floyd fanboys will be in a tail spin hearing this before the damage control rhetoric comes out

50 said what most sane objective fans of boxing have thought for ages, it's only the c0ck riders who can't see through it
        but yet when 50 was hanging around dude it wasnt none of that your one delusional MF

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
          but yet when 50 was hanging around dude it wasnt none of that your one delusional MF

Oh they hated 50 Cent, all of a sudden Pac fans were Ja Rule fans, sidding with other rappers in RAP beef over 50 Cent.

He was the worst scum.

Comment

lmao wasnt it awhile ago these MP cum drimkers was dissing 50.. anyone who knows about 50 knows he will snake you in the end when your not cool with each other

Comment

Meh meh meh.

Floyd woulda coulda shoulda but he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Floyd fanboys will be in a tail spin hearing this before the damage control rhetoric comes out

50 said what most sane objective fans of boxing have thought for ages, it's only the c0ck riders who can't see through it
                ^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

50 is an idiot talks about how no one knows current boxers because of their backstories then spens entire interview talking about Floyd. Gooooo street king promotions lol.

Comment

50 said Floyd ducked the fight for business reasons and said Floyd is not afraid of any fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                      with how associated and in depth fif is on boxing right now, i dont doubt anything he says a bit.

i believe him when he said he really tried to make the pac-floyd fight happen. hes got enough dough and connects to make the fight happen himself.

im a mayweather fan, he is my favorite athlete of all time. but as fif exposes him more and more, im convinced that floyd dont really want none of pacquiao, no matter how much of a lion share he gets, no matter how much pac agrees to his demands. (i think both these fcks are on PEDs BTW)

my life doesnt revolve around a certain fighter so i take it as that. im not gonna waste my time defending floyd like other cats in this site. if floyd fights im happy. as long as he gets in the ring with whoever, im good. if he doesnt then oh well.

im taking this interview like cards set on the table. floyd ducked pacquiao. and thats that.

Comment

Working...
                      X