Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Critics Will Be Shocked By Mayweather's Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the very least it should be an entertaining fight.

Comment

guess guerrero's ped doctor has better jesus than mayweather's. wonder if nevada tests fighters for jesus these days

Comment

Guerrero will win only one round and that's the 3rd round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
          I like this post.

Don't know why people think "the only way to beat Floyd is to smoother him", when this plays right into Floyds style.

Gurerro will use his versatile style to beat Floyd.

I am interested in is will Floyd try and "Choke" or "Grab a flesh" of Gurerro durring the star down. Maybe this time Floyd will try and "slap" his opponet.
          Hahaaha if he does Guerrero will retaliate and make things interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            Manny was also very spiritual about god and look what happen to him, just sayin!! Lol..
            Yes but Karma is Gods boss and Manny been scamming for too long .

Comment

I'm a big believer in Jesus Christ too but I do not believe that Jesus comes down and does your job for you. Mayweather cites often how his "God-gifted" meaning he thinks God has endowed him with boxing qualities and riches because God favors him above others.

I don't accept that either.

So, I don't think Guerrero should expect to win because he believes in Jesus. It doesn't really go that way. Get ready and fine tune everything, in the gym. I am not purchasing the event but I suppose I will root for you.

Comment

Joke of a fight.
                Guerrero will have more cuts than a chateaubriand for 8.

Comment

Absolute mismatch, a joke of a fight. It'll have to be a damn good undercard to justify it being PPV. A fight like this should be on the network.

Comment

Floyd by UD.Guerrero shows his heart and balls in this fight,kid can fight. No shame in this loss and Guerrero will go on to other big fights in the future. I like the way he has been managed and done things the right way. Hard to not like Guerrero.GBP...Just make sure that the Kirkland v Angulo II war is on undercard and hey lets get Wilder,the beast, on the card too. He can crack,now let's step him up a little.Especially after you let Canelo vTrout get off this card. : boxing: !!!

Comment

Guerrero is a fighter that makes adjustments in the ring so I expect a chess match more so than Guerrero running up on Mayweather with no respect, like he says he's going to do. The fight should be a good watch regardless how it turns out. Besides that I'm still riding with Mayweather for the victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X