Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Critics Will Be Shocked By Mayweather's Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Guerrero isn't gonna shut up now. Just like when he was trying to get the Floyd fight after aydin

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
      I'm confident in the ghosts abilities.

He can do it all. Fight from the outside, inside, hold the center of the ring. Has good jab .

Hes going to make this a fight. and i will bet some points on the ghost taking the win.
      Lol I'll take that bet! I'll bet all of my points I don't have much but I'll bet them all that Floyd wins this.

Comment

He can do it all. Fight from the outside, inside, hold the center of the ring. Has good jab .

Hes going to make this a fight. and i will bet some points on the ghost taking the win.
        I got 150 million on Mayweather, you in?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Great Guerrero isn't gonna shut up now. Just like when he was trying to get the Floyd fight after aydin
          LOL I really want to like Guerrero but he talks to much ****. He only won interim belts at lightweight and now at welter!!!

So really at the moment he a two division champ.

I didn't like the holding and hitting he did against Berto but that's is what the ref is there for.

Would like to see how this goes tho. Don't think he's the man to dethrone Mayweather........

Comment

I'll take that bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              Yea they should give a shout out to their gangs and diss their rivals right......
              No, tthat's just as ******.

I have no problem in whatever he believes but when he continues to say I'm gonna win because of jesus is on my side blah blah it's just annoying

And yes I'm rooting for the ghost.

Comment

Who knew Jesus was so interested in boxing that he'd stop everything else he was doing that day to put a smackdown on Mayweather using Guerrero's body.

SMH religious people. I'm rooting for Guerrero but the guy is a nut.

Comment

So mayweather has to fight Robert and Jesus. That seems unfair but if he wins then he's gotta be the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs) is not a big trash-talker, though he is ultra-confident in his abilities. Here's what he believes people should consider ahead of his fight with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., which is scheduled to headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"All I've gotta say is, just pick your jaw up off the ground," Guerrero said. "One thing they (doubters) don't understand is I'm a big believer in Jesus Christ and that's what carries me through everything. People are going to feel that presence when I step into the ring and they're going to be shocked."

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Perhaps... Floyd is old. He's 36 and for a welterweight that's old. When he's past the 4th round he'll be more tired than he used to and he will start losing on points. No KO power to save him at this point so I'm afraid Floyd is staying too long. How many undefeated guys who fought at Floyd's level remained undefeated in their late 30's? Exactly none. So statistically Floyd should lose a decision to Guerrero even though the prime version of Floyd would whoop him silly.

Comment

The Ghost's abilities have the least to do with it. He's alright but not on Floyd's level. He can only win by outworking Floyd if Floyd shows his age. Either that or a KO lucky punch but i don't see that happening. I won't bet on this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X