No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko: Haye Refused To Sign The Contract To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    Haye can fight David Price. The winner gets to carry Wladimir's spit bucket to the ring in his next fight.

Comment

vit should do the fight with haye of retire..simple..how long before wbc strip him?
      in the real world no one is bothered if vit takes "another" fight against some waster from poland etc..
      vit..fight or @uckoff!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
        Vitali does'nt need to fight Haye to define his legacy - who the hell is Haye what has he done that this add's to Vitali's legacy - Haye has pulled out on previous fights with Vitali blames a broken toe for a dismal performance against his brother - Vitali's legacy is secure ahead on all 3 judges cards against Lennox where the doctor stopped the fight prematurely dominating his dividon for years - only Haye fans thinks he is something special a little poodle barking at the Klitschko's with no bite.
        His legacy??lol Haye would by far be the best win on his resume if he took the fight and won

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          His legacy??lol Haye would by far be the best win on his resume if he took the fight and won
          Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
            Nope, Haye was pretty damn far from exciting vs Wlad.
            But Wlad lights up the room with exciting boxing every time he fights (facepalm).

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              Hi Moneyteam I don't think we've chatted before - I don't agree with this Haye been his best win on is resume as a Heavyweight David Hyae has been mediocre his aopponents at Heavyweight are Monte Barrett, Nikolay Valuev,John Ruiz,Audley Harrison,Wladimir Klitschko and Dereck Chisora apart from Wladimir this is pathetic reecord - HAYE needs Vitali more than Vitali needs Haye. David's claim to fame is his big mouth and antics such as vile pictures on T-Shirts and punching a cardboard figure of Klitschko his brawl set-up brawl with Chisora to try and secure a money fight all a joke and the sooner he retires the better the Boxing World will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                But Wlad lights up the room with exciting boxing every time he fights (facepalm).
                Wasn't the point. I'd like to see Arreola or Fury vs Wlad more than a Haye rematch. At least they come to fight.

Comment

Wasn't the point. I'd like to see Arreola or Fury vs Wlad more than a Haye rematch. At least they come to fight.
                  Before Wlad, Haye's only opponent he didn't "come to fight" against was Valuev. Everybody else ended the fight KO'd. Let's be honest here, Wlad stunk the place out a lot of times. Every fighter has boring fights, but Wlad has more than Haye. Wlad didn't exactly lay it on Haye in their fight, though he said he would punish him and KO him in the 12th. Didn't exactly happen did it? I would like a Fury vs Wlad fight as well. But let's face it, he was put down vs Pajkic, what is Wlad going to do to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                    Before Wlad, Haye's only opponent he didn't "come to fight" against was Valuev. Everybody else ended the fight KO'd. Let's be honest here, Wlad stunk the place out a lot of times. Every fighter has boring fights, but Wlad has more than Haye. Wlad didn't exactly lay it on Haye in their fight, though he said he would punish him and KO him in the 12th. Didn't exactly happen did it? I would like a Fury vs Wlad fight as well. But let's face it, he was put down vs Pajkic, what is Wlad going to do to him?
                    Wlad also has double as many fights as Haye on his resume, he cannot bring lightning for all 50+ of them.

I wouldn't mind Wad-Haye II, but Haye has to earn his shot then.

Comment

Wlad also has double as many fights as Haye on his resume, he cannot bring lightning for all 50+ of them.

I wouldn't mind Wad-Haye II, but Haye has to earn his shot then.
                      I agree he has to earn his shot. But against Vitali? He deserves a shot. Any other fight from Vitali, should he not dig Lennox out of retirement, than Haye would be scandalous.

Comment

Working...
                      X