Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes me giggle is when Floyd's ladyfans start calling out Martinez.

Floyd must think you're all nuts.

Comment

All I care about is Canelo would be fighting Trout, After that fight lets see Mayweather ducking him. I would be one of the front runners who would lead the "Mayweather is ducking Canelo" campaign.

Comment

cool...since Floyd is too busy counting money...Nelo can fight Maravilla or Andre Dirrell after Trout slaps him up...leave the WW's and JWW's alone...he need to fight MW's and SMW's since he has something against 154 pounders

Comment

Damn Canelo has some of you kids foaming at the mouth with anger.

Comment

****ing stalker!!....I'm out till the REAL dudes log on...weirdo ass mofos make me sick!! ...smh

Comment

My question is was this really a verbal agreement from Mayweather himself or was this Goldenboy saying "Yeah Canelo Floyd said he'd fight you if you were on his undercard"

Comment

Originally posted by RAWDOGG69STYLE View Post
                Dogg truest **** ever wrote...all canelo haters say tha same **** about him when mayweather is tha king of cherry picking...facts are canelo wants to fight mayweathed and is willing to fight trout to do it...meanwhile floyds scurry ass is fighting low risk opponents like a straight biatch!
                ...don't forget to mention Floyd vs Guerrero PPV won't sell as well anymore. Why?! Because Floyd has record-breaking numbers when Canelo is the undercard...

Comment

Mayweather is already ducking Canelo.... and his horrible fanbase is in full defense mode.

What a surprise

Comment

garbage. nobody tells mayweather what to do but GOD.they are mad because money bowguarded his way for may 4th and took it from canelo,after canelo popped all that trash about he's headlining the card on that date after he beat josesito lopez.thats our mexican celebration boxing date and canelo punked off of it.some heir.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Mayweather is already ducking Canelo.... and his horrible fanbase is in full defense mode.What a surprise
                      get out of here with that sissy garbage.go grow up little kid. big bank took little bank and bow guarded the may 4th date.canelo has'nt and 154 pounders.now he has to.

Comment

Working...
                      X