No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Lmmfao. Soon they will add Canelo to the list of guys Floyd has ducked, lmao.
    That's because even a blind idiot can see that he will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      No, the question is why do you haters turn into little girls any time he is "called out"? You people latch your mouths onto anybody that dares mention that they want a fight with the biggest cash cow in boxing. Until Floyd actually fights them that is, then it's on to the next. You c*cksuckers have no shame.
      Yeah man Floyd proved all the critics wrong when he fought Pacquio, Margarito Tyzu, Williams and all those guys instead of Gatti, Sharmba mitchell and brusseless.... Oh wait that never happened

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Son who the **** you think you are that I would ***** up to? G T F OH..now I know i'm dealing with a true imbecile..only people I hated on were the emotional fans like you..period. Loser? You are the one in here acting like captain save a heaux over a boxer..where did I question his manhood? Use the quote tab to show me where I did that..you can't cause I didn't. Again my brother if your reading is limited to the tv guide on your cable box that's not my fault or problem. I don't care if he does or doesn't give canelo a guarantee, as stated I don't cheer for neither man so it doesn't mean diddly if he does or doesn't. My entire post as about the fans not the man..I said nothing about the man himself!! Period..now resume sucking on your glass dildo cause your skirt is slipping ***** azz.
        Nobody, and that's what makes you even more of a b*tch. You're one of these passive aggressive ******* who tries to play the "but but I'm not a hater" game. If you were half as smart as you think then you'd realize how stupid you are. Running around here like people can't see you. "ha kee kee..... these people can't see the game that I'm playing.... ha kee kee" Stop lying to yourself. You're a Mayweather hater regardless of the fact that you try to hide it. I have actually have more respect for the guys who openly and prouldy hate on Mayweather because they're up front with their agenda. You know exactly what you're getting from these guys. I have little to no respect for you clowns who try to hide your agenda and act as if you're neutral or objective. "bu bu I aint hating on Mayweather I'm just hating on his fans" Who do you think that you're fooling? You're the worse type of "fan" because you're disingenuous and you insult people's intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          That's because even a blind idiot can see that he will be.
          lets say he signed the agreement and canelo fought trout on may 4 and trout got robbed like manny vs bradley now he going fight a guy who eveyone on here said was beating in his last fight.

Would you want see that fight?

Comment

Yeah man Floyd proved all the critics wrong when he fought Pacquio, Margarito Tyzu, Williams and all those guys instead of Gatti, Sharmba mitchell and brusseless.... Oh wait that never happened
            Like I said nitwit, boxing is a business and there are always politics involved. Circumstances have dictated why the fights with the guys that you mentioned didn't happen, but you have to have at least a 90+ IQ to comprehend so I understand why you don't get it.

Comment

Proved the critics wrong, lmfao! You diehard homers aren't critics, you're dick riders.

Comment

• Floyd reneged on an agreement? What a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Floyd reneged on an agreement? What a surprise.
                  i ask you the same question i ask the other poster

lets say he signed the agreement and canelo fought trout on may 4 and trout got robbed like manny vs bradley now he going fight a guy who eveyone on here said was beating in his last fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
                    i ask you the same question i ask the other poster

That isnt the point. A mans word should be his bond, floyd doesnt seem to have any principles.

Comment

• ^^^^^^ The spin on this site is incredible. ****in trolls.

Comment

Working...
                      X