No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

It's not an ultimatum though, just a guarantee. He's not forcing Mayweather to agree to glove size, ring size, or venue. He just wants to fight him.

Say what you want about Canelo but he's a huge draw. Does Mayweather need Canelo to make money, no but I don't know what that has anything to do with this.

Mayweather hsa said many times he's the money man, it's all about the paychecks and that he doesn't fight for legacy or pride, he fights for money. So this is the big money fight out there.

Fight Canelo, agree to the September date. Imagine the PPV on May4th with that line up. Don't you think we as boxing fans DESERVE that? I'm tired of paying $60 for 2 good fights, we need a stacked card.

Mayweather is a fukin ego maniac, that's the bottom line. He's the best fighter in the world, I respect him as a fighter but as a man he's not very likable.
    Dude they said they would only appear on his card if he was given a guarantee that he was gonna fight Floyd. Like that's supposed to scare him into agreeing. He knows he can say no right now and still fight him on sept. Hell Mayweather can even make Canelo unify against Ishe first to get to him and Canelo would do it because Mayweather calls the shots.

You said it, he's an ego maniac and a control freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by InYourFace View Post
      Why don't you post your real name and address online so I could send some of those real black men that's not **** to your residence, so we could find out who the real coward is.

PLEASE.....
      I bet he is actually a she.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        funny thing is so is canelo and he hasnt achieved 1% of what floyd has. dude is already a diva. the sad part is u are too blind and ur busy playing the pot while calling the kettle black
        Dude, I don't give a fuk about Canelo and what he thinks, what part of that don't you get?

I am in the boxing biz, we have 4 pro's at our gym, I understand the way the game works.

Whether or not Canelo is good, isn't good, is a bum IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. That's not the way the boxing biz works, it's about making $$$$$$$$$.

You are 100% right about Canelo not achieving 1% of what Mayweather has achieved. Mayweather is an ATG and Canelo is just a good young fighter (Well BUM to some of you but that's besides the point).

The same way Chavez Jr didn't deserve fighting Martinez, but yet Martinez sought him out. WHY? Because Martinez understood he was a big draw and there was money to be made.

Comment

u still dont gety it, who says floyd wants to fight again? who says floyd or canelo comes out of that fight in the same position they entered, win or lose? theres so much that can change because of one fight besides winning or losing. u dont sign contracts to fight fighters when u goy fights lined up. ****, u dont event think about future fights when u got fights lined up. ask amir khan how that works. i shouldnt even have to explain this to a guy who claims they are a boxing guy. some of u dudes are so unreasonable as to be idiots
          HAHAHA, you're going to tell me how boxing contracts work? How many contracts have you signed in you're life?

I bet none.

There's been many fighters that have agreed to future fights...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            I`m not making up no theories;its a fact that none of us was their during negotiations so we can`t say for sure if Floyd really renege on any deal.Floyd said in a interview last week that if the fight with Trout is available he`ll fight him and he said the same thing about a possible fight with Canelo.He means if its the right fight for him at the time meaning:good resume,best available opponent and good money to be made then he`ll take it.
            you have made up theories but imma go to sleep, lol, imma green k you for the fact you wrote in the bold, lol, peace

Comment

HAHAHA, you're going to tell me how boxing contracts work? How many contracts have you signed in you're life?

I bet none.

There's been many fighters that have agreed to future fights...lol
              ive signed contracts, ive written contracts, i've spent a whole year studying contract law. trust me, im not the one u wanna argue that point with. im not gonna sit here and prove my credentials with u, but ur coming at the wrong guy.

Comment

You are making points that have nothing to do with this. I will ask you again, what does Canelo gain from making a lie like this up?

He WANTS to fight Mayweather, **** I WANT TO FIGHT MAYWEATHER.....lol

EVERYONE wants to fight Mayweather, it's guaranteed big money.

What part of that don't you get?

What did Canelo gain by claiming Floyd was fighting him next last year?

Sure everybody wants to fight Mayweather but Floyd call his own shots and moves at his own pace so you can`t expect him to bind himself in any contract to fight anyone especially considering the fact that he doesn`t know what`s gonna happen in his fight with Guerrero and Canelo`s upcoming fight with trout.

If Canelo beats Trout and Floyd beats Guerrero then i believe Floyd gonna fight Canelo;its not like there`a whole bunch big name opponents out their.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  Nah, don't b!tch up now. You're a hater so wear that. I'm not heated at all, just calling a spade a spade. You're a b!tch who can't even admit to being a hater, yet you have the nerve to question Mayweather's manhood and courage because he doesn't handle HIS business like you want him to. You're a sucker, and so is everybody like you. Boxing is a business, the sooner that you losers get that through your thick skulls the better off you'll be. There's nothing "wrong" with Canelo and his camp trying to get a fight with Floyd, it makes perfect business sense. At the same time, Floyd doesn't need Canelo the way that Canelo needs Floyd. It would make no sense for Mayweather to gurantee Canelo a fight at this point. Start using that peanut-sized object inside your head you call a brain and think objectively.
                  It's funny this guy asking for objetivity. lmao

Comment

ive signed contracts, ive written contracts, i've spent a whole year studying contract law. trust me, im not the one u wanna argue that point with. im not gonna sit here and prove my credentials with u, but ur coming at the wrong guy.
                    BOXING contracts, there's a difference. Every contract isn't the same.

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                    What did Canelo gain by claiming Floyd was fighting him next last year?

Sure everybody wants to fight Mayweather but Floyd call his own shots and moves at his own pace so you can`t expect him to bind himself in any contract to fight anyone especially considering the fact that he doesn`t know what`s gonna happen in his fight with Guerrero and Canelo`s upcoming fight with trout.

If Canelo beats Trout and Floyd beats Guerrero then i believe Floyd gonna fight Canelo;its not like there`a whole bunch big name opponents out their.
                    Yea you're probably right, so it won't make a difference in the long run. Wouldn't that have been a great card though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
                      Floyd is looking like a little biii*iiiitch these days, he is probably scared of his own shadow, he is afraid that somebody might take his precious "0"
                      List of opponents for Floyd.

Margarito. I am had that he retired, He was scary, mama.
                      Cotto. Fought him at the right time.
                      Mosley. Fought him at the right time.
                      Williams. I am glad I didn't had to fight him, mama.

Martinez Never, I want my mama.
                      PAC Never, mama.
                      Canelo Never, he is getting too good, mama.
                      Mathyse Maybe, he is getting too good.
                      D. Garcia Maybe, he is getting too good.

Devon Soon
                      Bradley Soon
                      Booby Pacquiao Soon, they wanted me to fight Pacquiao didn't they.
                      Spadafora. Bring it on.
                      Maidana. Maybe
                      Donaire. Bring it on, they wanted me to fight a philipino guy.
                      Peterson. Bring it on.
                      Rios. Maybe
                      Are you serious about some of the names in there?????

Comment

Working...
                      X