No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    A 22 year old Floyd was a whole different Era also 14 years ago before social media and the likes, besides it's not where you start it's where you end up. Like 43-0 and PPV King. An I guess they say the next Floyd is Broner and so far he's doing pretty good numbers as far as TV rating he's right up there with Canelo so hey.
    Hey lets not pretend as if, 1999 was some sort of media stone age. Heh far from it.

But ok. Who had Floyd fought up to the age of 22?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ido View Post
      I dun karez.

Canelo vs Trout, is still better than Floyd vs Guerrero.
      Yeah now you don't care! But when is was thought Canelo was on the undercard your punk ass, was claiming Canelo was the PPV attraction lol... And I guaruntee after the Mayweather fight May 4th you will be here hating saying Floyd is fighting weak fighters, and yet claim you didn't see the fight.

I bet Floyd still sells 1 mil plus for this PPV so what are you saying? And you will be watching so stop hating

Comment

Hey lets not pretend as if, 1999 was some sort of media stone age. Heh far from it.

Now your bringing age into the equation! Your boy is not a PPV attraction PERIOD. End of story, if he was he would be headlining PPV's. If he is not there yet, than he needs to fall back play his role until he gets there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
          Yeah now you don't care! But when is was thought Canelo was on the undercard your punk ass, was claiming Canelo was the PPV attraction lol... And I guaruntee after the Mayweather fight May 4th you will be here hating saying Floyd is fighting weak fighters, and yet claim you didn't see the fight.

I bet Floyd still sells 1 mil plus for this PPV so what are you saying? And you will be watching so stop hating
          Nopez, never gave a phuck about PBF vs Ghost.

I was looking forward to Canelo-??? and potential Mares vs De Leon.

It was going to be one of the stacked cards in recent memory. But now I only karez for Rigo vs Donaire and Canelo Trout.

Although I will have a field day if the Ghost pulls an upset. I like this guys attitude.

Comment

How old are you man? 1999 was a media stone age compared to now that must of been a joke. Why don't you compare Canelo's number with Broner's because they are about on the same level..

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
              Now your bringing age into the equation! Your boy is not a PPV attraction PERIOD. End of story, if he was he would be headlining PPV's. If he is not there yet, than he needs to fall back play his role until he gets there.
              Oh chingao. Agian, I dun karez.

To begin with, I didn't even bring up PPV. I only pointed out the flaw in comparing an established Star to a rising star.

Thats it.

But hey, I am just glad Canelo vs Trout is happening. Enjoy Floyd fight with the Ghost.

Saludos

Comment

• Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
                4/20?.. Will Chavez jr be on the undercard?
                Yeah right? HA! Good one!

Comment

• Damn this sucks!!! People come over to my house to watch the fights. Now i gotta make double the carne asada, buy double the beer, and clean double the piss on the bathroom floor!!! Vale madre

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    How old are you man? 1999 was a media stone age compared to now that must of been a joke. Why don't you compare Canelo's number with Broner's because they are about on the same level..
                    Hey call it what you want, its still flawed to compare an established star to an up and coming star.

But even if you want to use Broner as a point of reference (which is flawed for so various reasons). There is not much to compare.
                    Last edited by Ido; 02-27-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• This will be a great fight, can't wait to check it out... and it's free. Canelo wins it in a great competitive throw down. And unless the Floydie/Guerrero card has some great undercard action to replace the Canelo fight, it will probably have much weaker PPV numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X