Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Trout possibly heading to San Antonio April 20.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he is still fighting Trout.

Comment

Hell yeah I will be thier fffuuk that puto may.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Boss or delusional. If he can stand on his own then its boss but if he has to crawl back later begging then its not. Im excited to see the fight still taking place though
        That is true, if he has to crawl back after a defeat itnwould have blown up in his face.

But now is a good time, if any, to see where Canelo stands PPV wise.
        I have a feeling Canelo/Trout does better number than Cotto/Trout ( though not PPV - except Puerto Rico)

It gives everyone a better measuring stick for the September fight (percentages, cut, attendance, PPV buys)
        Canelo brings in.

Good move by Canelo IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
          Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I don't believe this. When is Trout's wedding supposed to be? And a Texas venue... we know what happens in Texas.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Trout said he would postpone the wedding if he got the fight.
          You know what? I didn't like Trout for whatever reason but this is all making me a fan. The guy just wants to fight. Unlike some people I know...

Comment

Everyone asks , or complains, how much PPVs or money Canelo would bring in.
            As well as " he would only add 100k buys"
            So let's find out.

Comment

Wait a minute... this is supposed to be a PPV?

Comment

Whys does it seem like all the matches coming up are on the same dates. I better not have to choose which fights to watch lmao

Comment

Thank you Canelo, you are acting right. Showing up Mayweather to be "risk averse". Everybody already knows this except his blind fans. My advice was and will be for you. Forget Floyd, he will duck you the same way he did Pacquiao. He will never fight you and he can't be pressured into it. Go on and create your own legacy. I am really glad if you leave Mayweather's May 5th card and fight another day because I don't want to put any money in Mayweather's pocket, and the only reason to get it was to see Canelo-Trout.

Fight Trout another day and I'll be there.

Comment

Canelo finally woke up and realized Mayweather will never fight him no matter who he beats. It's a waste of time dealing with a guy who can't commit to anything.

Comment

This is GBP's equivalent of Devon Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                      X