Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd Mayweather have the courage to fight Saul Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao

Let me get this correct...Canelo was a valid opponent for Floyd after beating someone that was in the light welterweight division not that long ago?

The entertainment value of this board gets better by the month

Comment

I personally don't think he will. It appears his fans are already making preemptive excuses for him not to as well.

Comment

Mayweather is such a pussy. He's always been ducking the best opposition. He's such a fraud, and he'll never fight a prime, excellent guy like Canelo. He'll be ducking him, just like he ducked Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
          Let me get this correct...Canelo was a valid opponent for Floyd after beating someone that was in the light welterweight division not that long ago?

The entertainment value of this board gets better by the month
          Why was a career fw with 2 lightweight fights a valid fight for Floyd at 147?

Comment

i honestly think floyd will duck canelo although i dont see any reason why he should .... ....floyd is just being floyd i guess..

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              This time last year

"If Mayweather fights Canelo over Cotto it will be a joke"

A win over Joseito Lopez later

"Mayweather is ducking Canelo"

And what about when he fights him? Where have I seen this film before?
              This time last year ""If Mayweather fights Guerrero it will be a joke"

So he picked Guerrero ..... BUT the truth is that Floyd wanted a green Canelo too. Floyd's tree is plenty fruitful in 2012/2013. He can "pick" whoever he feels that he can beat and make money to boot.

Floyd's fans will defend him no matter who he picks. If Floyd picks a guy that was just 2 fights from 130 division, him and his fans will twist it and say "but that 130 fighter was #2 P4P ... so its legit!"
              Last edited by ADP02; 04-23-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Alvarez has no shot against Mayweather.

Comment

Floyd does not need to duck Canelo. Canelo still needs to gain experience and fix his stamina issues.

Comment

We never know what we will get from Mayweather. We want a Margarito fight but he fights Baldimor, we want Cotto he retires, we want Pacquiao he fights Marquez, Ortiz, we want Canelo he fights guerrero.

Comment

can't wait to see everyone here change their opinion if Floyd fights Canelo. it would be similar to when everyone was commenting on him ducking Gurrero but when the fight was signed, it became a "carry pick"

Comment

Working...
                      X