Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley on Pacquaio's KO: That's What His Ass Gets!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
    You know how stupid you sound? He ran away from khan to fight a better fighter at a higher weight for more money? That is a duck? Smh wow
    He didn't have a fight lined up, it was over a year later when he got the Pacquiao fight and he wasn't even first choice then. He plain ducked Khan because he was afraid of losing. It came out of his own mouth FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      He didn't have a fight lined up, it was over a year later when he got the Pacquiao fight and he wasn't even first choice then. He plain ducked Khan because he was afraid of losing. It came out of his own mouth FFS.
      Show me where bradley said "im afraid of khan".Im no bradley fan but thats bull****

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
        Show me where bradley said "im afraid of khan".Im no bradley fan but thats bull****
        Afraid of losing.............

That video was posted more than a year before the Pacquiao fight. Plain old duck.

Comment

Bradley is spot on in his assessment of what it takes to beat Marquez.. Intelligent footwork, quickness and stiff jab. Pac got nailed with the right hand from hell because threw the laziest jab I've ever seen in my life, if he had thrown it with any authority the k.o. would not have happened.. least not at that moment.

Comment

Afraid of losing.............

That video was posted more than a year before the Pacquiao fight. Plain old duck.
            You are obsessed with Bradley fighting Khan. When they finally do fight make sure you cry like a ***** when Bradley ****s that no defense having amateur boxing style clown up.

Comment

Originally posted by jso416 View Post
              Bradley is spot on in his assessment of what it takes to beat Marquez.. Intelligent footwork, quickness and stiff jab. Pac got nailed with the right hand from hell because threw the laziest jab I've ever seen in my life, if he had thrown it with any authority the k.o. would not have happened.. least not at that moment.
              Pacquiao became predictable he was fainting before every jab. It was only a matter of time before JMM timed him, you can't get into a predictable routine with JMM without him eventually turning it against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                You are obsessed with Bradley fighting Khan. When they finally do fight make sure you cry like a ***** when Bradley ****s that no defense having amateur boxing style clown up.
                I'm obsessed? I don't like Khan, not too fond of Bradley either. But i don't like fanboys trying to twist history to make someone look better.
                Last edited by Jam Jars; 02-27-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao became predictable he was fainting before every jab. It was only a matter of time before JMM timed him, you can't get into a predictable routine with JMM without him eventually turning it against you.
                  I agree.. Pac faints before lounging in with lazy jabs in most of his fights though. Good for Marquez for making him pay for it.. maybe that will teach Pac to stop doing it (throwing lazy jabs).

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain
                    Bradley's thoughts were, "Damn, if only I had that kind of power Manny wouldn't have mopped the floor with me for the first 9 rounds of our fight."

Your performance, both in the ring and at the box office, didn't warrant a rematch. Deal with it, Tim.
                    the most ass backward post in this thread.. its not like bradley didnt lose MP did which most fighters would ask for a rematch after getting jobbed but continue to be stupid..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain
                      Bradley's thoughts were, "Damn, if only I had that kind of power Manny wouldn't have mopped the floor with me for the first 9 rounds of our fight."

Your performance, both in the ring and at the box office, didn't warrant a rematch. Deal with it, Tim.
                      the most ass backward post in this thread.. its not like bradley didnt lose MP did which most fighters would ask for a rematch after getting jobbed but continue to be stupid..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X