Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Opens As 10-1 Favorite Over Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the Vegas bookies have odds similar to 10 - 1. I see this fight exactly like i did with Peterson/Khan ....everyone and there Mom thought Khan woudl dominate that fight. Anyone who knows boxing, should of known Peterson is a skilled inside fighter, and his only annoying flaw (imo) is his refusal to stick out the jab a little more..but otherwise, Peterson was a solid inside fighter and Khan is not at all in anyway shape or form. Those odds were ridiculous, so i threw $30.00 on Peterson won myself a GRIP! Going to do the same thing with Rigo!

Comment

the person who started this thread is biased towards donaire what i want to know is the credibility of these betting odds i'm surprised its 10-1

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
        I hope the Vegas bookies have odds similar to 10 - 1. I see this fight exactly like i did with Peterson/Khan ....everyone and there Mom thought Khan woudl dominate that fight. Anyone who knows boxing, should of known Peterson is a skilled inside fighter, and his only annoying flaw (imo) is his refusal to stick out the jab a little more..but otherwise, Peterson was a solid inside fighter and Khan is not at all in anyway shape or form. Those odds were ridiculous, so i threw $30.00 on Peterson won myself a GRIP! Going to do the same thing with Rigo!
        I'm thinking you're gonna end up getting something closer to 2.5 or 3 to 1 odds on rigo. I still like those odds, as I see the fight a coin flip. I'm sure rigo by ko will payout nice, even though I don't think that's what will happen I would still probably throw a little something on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
          that fight shoulda been a clear khan UD even with the points deduction ...petersen won 4 rounds max so im guessing your expecting rigo to win only 4 rounds too , which is still too much if you ask me ..
          Last edited by puga; 02-27-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Next bets thread I make on here, I'm pushing Rees-Broner type odds.

I could reasonably see 3.5, as high as 4-1.

10-1 is too high.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              I am going to say you can get at least +450 on Rigo, at some point. As it gets closer it will tighten up.

Anything over +300 is very solid though, I consider the fight close to even so that is a nice premium for the risk (I love getting premiums on risk).
              Certainly, otherwise, what's the appeal to betting on the underdog?

Thanks for the breakdown. I've gambled for years, but have always stayed away from sports betting, outside of the occasional "supportive" wager (like my team in the Super Bowl, or Abril versus Rios). It's a game best left to the pros, who often fail at it almost as bad as amateurs.

Comment

10-1 is insane

Rigo is so much better than that. He's better than Donaire technically.

I have this a 40/60 fight in favor of Rigo.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-28-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                  As a new person to this forum, I wish people would be more objective. This shows that Nonito as a 10-1 favorite isn't getting more respect on this forum. It seems to me Nonito has a lot of haters that are jealous of what he was accomplished and that he was ESPN's and BoxingScene's 2012 Fighter of the Year. I just hope that after he beats Rigo, he gets the proper respect he deserves because he's getting it from all the boxing experts that actually know something about boxing unlike most of you haters. It also looks like Robert Garcia is already training Nonito.

http://sports.inquirer.net/88907/odd...-vs-rigondeaux

Why did they banned this dude?..I know he was annoying but he don't used to be rude...

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
                    Why did they banned this dude?..I know he was annoying but he don't used to be rude...
                    I could laugh at the reasons some people get banned here my man, is really a joke.

Comment

I'll be playing Rigondeaux at anything 3/1 or better.

Comment

Working...
                      X