No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    why else do u ppl think its been so long and the fight isnt done? mayweather querrero got done before canelo/trout. thats pathetic
    Floyd and Guerrero was just announce how many days ago? So stop it with that.

Comment

I really can't stand that ginger...

I mean, he's only boosted because of his marketable looks...he's a novelty. "He ma, a mexican that looks irish lolololol"

I mean what dues has that fool paid that "entitles" him to give ultimatums to Floyd? Floyd was a HoF fighter while Canelo was sucking him mom's teet. Hell he was complaining about being on the undercard of Floyd/Cotto

That's a f***ing honor, on the undercard of two HoF fighters...and you fighting a washed up HoF but acting like you should headline it. I mean, what's going on with this kid? Oscar is boosting that head up too large for his own good. He fights one washed up nut like Cintron and instead of improving the caliber of fighter, he regressed and gets someone more washed up than Cintron and fighting Mosley, then has the nerve to give ultimatums to Floyd? You don't even have to be a Floyd fan to see that BS.

If this was Pacquiao or someone of equal footing...then its all gravy...but some punk who hasn't headlined PPV? GTFO. I hope he gets laid out soon. I'm over this flash in the pan

Comment

A win win for Canelo. Either he gets his big date with Floyd, which i think he has an excellent chance, or everyone knows Floyd is ducking. Canelo will UD Trout or stop late on.

Comment

Lmao!

Canelo, please step away from the Bolivian Marching Powder, please. Exactly what does him fighting/not fighting Trout, have to do with Floyd?

Dude is really becoming bogus to me, really. Go ahead and not fight on May 4th, that's what Broner's there for...to take your place.

As much as I don't like Broner, I'm sure he draw more people to wanna buy the fight, than Canelo at this point.

Comment

Canelo the Ducker

CANELO VS SALVADOR SANCHEZ ON MAY 5Th !!!!!!1:gay:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
              You know Floyd.
              He will never let any fighter dictate to him what he should or shouldn't do.
              Pacquiao couldn't do it and he is a bigger draw than Canelo.

The best thing for Canelo to do is shut up and hope he gets the Mayweather fight in the future.

But it shouldn't stop your career. Canelo can still fight Trout.
              Very true I think he shoudl still fight Trout, but the thing with Floyd is that, yea he does not let people dictate ****, but it only seems to happen when he has a legit threat in front of him...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Someone who ****in deserves it. Boxing is a professional sport. When you beat top guys, you should be rewarded. He should fight the winner of Devon Alexander/Kell Brook or Austin Trout in September because these guys use their fists and skills to make statements. Not their promoters, managers and legal advisers.
                In Alexander's case he uses the St. Louis judges. Next.

Comment

He wants Floyd to agree to fight him, win or lose against Trout. Seriously, f**k Canelo if he doesn't fight Trout next, and how the hell does he think he can give Floyd a deadline???

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Floyd and Guerrero was just announce how many days ago? So stop it with that.
                    ok and canelo still hasnt signed to fight trout so stop with what??? the truth?? im confused? do u even get my point?

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                      In Alexander's case he uses the St. Louis judges. Next.
                      2 championship fights at 147 and not one of them were or will be in St. Louis.

Comment

Working...
                      X