No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    I thought Floyd wanted the big fights? Win or lose Canelo is a bigger fight than Guerrero or puppy dog Alexander, or anyone on Mayweathers radar besides Pacman and Warquez. So what's the big deal?

Floyd isn't doing a million buys with Guerrero alone. Sign the contract.
    Ahhhhh watcha gotta say now,LOL!!

Comment

I knew Canelo would ***** out the Trout fight..

Comment

wait up, so if floyd doesn't sign a contract saying that he will fight canelo in the fall not only will canelo not fight on may 4th but he will also not be fighting trout?what does floyd have to do with trout?

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          I doubt Mayweather will ever step in the ring with Canelo. Especially if he was to beat Trout convincingly. Mayweather knows Canelo is too much of a threat and Floyd will do his usual ducking bs. He would make a huge profit fighting Canelo, and is that not what "Money" May is all about?
          I guaran-fucki ng-tee Floyd will not fight Canelo if he destroys trout.

Comment

Id like floyd to carry the card without another bg draw, id like to see how much he can pull on his own for ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I would actually lose some respect for Floyd if he agreed to this bull****.

I hope he doesn't give into this kid who hasn't accomplished **** in the sport of boxing.
              Floys is about making Money and Canelo would be one of his biggest Cash ins. And if he beats Trout it would show he can hang with a true top 154 fighter. Floyd knows that Canelo would not be a walk in the park. I am not even a huge Canelo fan but Floyd has no reason to not sign this fight, especially when hes going to bank

Comment

Smh

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Ahhhhh watcha gotta say now,LOL!!
                Guess we can pretty much guarantee Floyd ain't fighting Canelo now smh .. The worst thing u can do is give this guy an ultimatum smh

Comment

LOL....Floyd won't agree to a fight in september so I won't fight Trout.
                  I thought mexicans didn't duck?

You can still fight Trout in april.
                  Floyd isn't a goldenboy fighter lol.
                  He doesn't have to fight you and he doesn't need you on the card.

But what does that have to do with Trout?

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                    Floys is about making Money and Canelo would be one of his biggest Cash ins. And if he beats Trout it would show he cabn hang with a true top 154 fighter. Floyd knows that Canelo would not be a walk in the park. I am not even a huge Canelo fan but Floyd has no reason to not sign this fight, especially when hes going to bank
                    Floyd is about making money and he makes it no matter who he fights.

Canelo should not get a career high payday without fighting anybody relevant in the sport of boxing. Why should Floyd allow this spoiled snot nosed punk, to profit off his name, that he's built up over 15 years fighting against guys like Diego Corrales and Jose Luis Castillo?

**** Canelo if this **** is true. Floyd should give the payday to Alexander who takes on risky fight after risky fight and doesn't duck anybody.

Comment

Lmao remember that stupid counter Bob Arum had for Mayweather on their website as a threat...
                      "You know..uhh uhh ..Floyd Mayweather is his own boss. Dont nobody tell me what it is. There's only one king of boxing and the rest is just uhh uhh uhh peasants. You know what it is The Money Team! Aka Lifestyle of rich and flashy hahahah uhh uhhh Watch my boy problem aka Adrian Broner hahaha uhhh uhh" - Floyd Mayweather on his reaction to Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X